Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly me feed me and pay me and I would be happy to do it. More than likely ill tell you to stand back and watch the madness ensue.
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• i just might take you up on that just to see how crazy you get
      95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
      94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
      93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
      97&94&93 PGT gone
      DALE

Comment

• Fine by me!
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Got me another one. So add me.
          93 Probe GT

Comment

• Woo hoo!!!!!!!
            "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• I kno right. It's about time.
              93 Probe GT

Comment

• dang sean its been awhile.... how ya been?
                WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• Sold my car to Tim95 in 2006, anyone have contact info? Trying to trace it over the last ten years to see if it’s still alive. I want to do a full resto on it. The princess is back

Comment

Working...
                  X