This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming SCPOC Meets

alright, this thread is going to list any upcoming club meets enough in advance so that everyone can plan to attend and not have it interfere with their schedules. it is subject to change and i will add items as the dates are figured out.

22 April 2012 - Fabulous Fords Forever
    May 2012 - Annual SCPOC Angeles Crest Highway Cruise
    June 2012 - SCPOC Big Bear Cruise
    July 2012 - Revenge of ACH Cruise
    August 2012 - Annual SCPOC Twist-O-Rama
    October 2012 - SCPOC @ Oktoberfest

the beginning of the year, july, and september are completely wide open, so any ideas or suggestions you have, let's hear them. there is that car show that focusrush put together that i would love to have a good turnout for, plus there are other cruises we could put together for the other months not listed.

the biggest meet of the year is fabulous fords forever at knott's berry farm. we should do our absolute best to have the highest turnout for that show! after all, how many car shows have a probe class or have representation on the council that puts the show together? get that calendar, mark the date, save those pennies [3500 of them to be exact ], get your butt to the show!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

troof, let's outdo the mustang guys this year
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

I think a drive /meet and greet would be cool before the FFF event. (example)Like meet at newport, drive up or down pch somewhere and have a meal. or just a meet and greet. IDK just an idea.

Comment

we had a meet & greet in september. stacey was the only probe who showed [i took my cobra].

cruises are typically not planned in the early part of the year due to weather. coincidentally, that's the same reason why they're not planned often at the end of the year as well.

i would love for the club to become more active again. we just need two things: participation from everything REGARDLESS of distance traveled and suggestions for things in the months that haven't been posted already.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I just thought a M&G would be nice like a month before FFF, there's always news people jumping into the Probe scene but like I said just an idea. You can count me in on most events tho now that my car is atleast running.

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
            I just thought a M&G would be nice like a month before FFF, there's always news people jumping into the Probe scene but like I said just an idea. You can count me in on most events tho now that my car is atleast running.
            don't get me wrong, it's a great idea.

in fact, i've got a couple of places in mind for february or march. both involve hanging out at eateries.

of course, the more ideas, the better and varied the choices.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

yea im willing to do something the months before fff meet an greet a cruise something would be nice jst agreeing with venger im game for it just hope my shit doesnt have anymore surprises
              GOT BOOST?

Comment

I would like to join the club.. I have 1st gen probe for now.
                1st Generation Nation

Comment

Originally posted by 90Probe4Cyl View Post
                  I would like to join the club.. I have 1st gen probe for now.
                  1st gen probes still count log in often and see when people are meeting up and do your best to go. The cruises are fun and fabulous fords forever in April is a nice way to spend a Sunday checking out cool Fords so plan on going. If $35 seems a little steep just to hang out and check out cars, start saving $5 a month for this

I am planning to go to a few events this coming year and I will be bringing a different co-pilot with me

it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

just throwing this out there nov. 19th autoclub speedway will be having their street legal drags ima be goin just for the hell of it
                    GOT BOOST?

Comment

Potentially stupid question: Are people from other regions welcome to join?

While Ohio is beautiful, I think the Angeles Crest Highway Cruise would be amazing, if my car could make it. I've been out that way before, as I have family somewhere in SoCal. It would be awesome to be able to see them again, but it would be especially awesome to network with some other Probe Owners/fans.
                      My 97 PGT : It's my baby.

Comment

I got excited for a min. I was south carolina meets. Yeah bouy. Then it hit me. Its the west coast ridaz.
                        95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
                        91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
                        05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

Originally posted by MyLittleProbie View Post
                          Potentially stupid question: Are people from other regions welcome to join?

While Ohio is beautiful, I think the Angeles Crest Highway Cruise would be amazing, if my car could make it. I've been out that way before, as I have family somewhere in SoCal. It would be awesome to be able to see them again, but it would be especially awesome to network with some other Probe Owners/fans.
                          well.. Cleveland Ohio is not that bad too ))) I use to live up there )))

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love Ohio. There's a lot of local roads I love to drive on in the Summer/Fall. I haven't seen much of the Cleveland area--only time I've been out there (that I can remember) was to buy my car.

I'm just looking for an excuse to go on an epic road trip.
                            My 97 PGT : It's my baby.

Comment

Meet idea..

Redondo beach pier. I think there is a ruby's cafe there. Sometimes they have a carshow on Fridays. I've been to the carshow once before, good people, killer cars. Just an idea... I can't wait till April.
                              1st Generation Nation

Comment

Working...
                              X