Moving soon near you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by probe this
    Hope the move went good, and all made it here safely. culture shock huh? Alot of norweigans and germans in these parts. Biz and mandan have quite a few indians, and like. Not too many african americans here. Well enjoy the area.
    Well aren't we "Mr. Pollitically Correct"

Chuckled at the references to each nationality. Lol
    Matthew Basaraba
    X3-RCKT
    92 Mazda MX-3 Modified Machine!
    Guns dont kill people, I do! Guns just make it a whole lot more fun!!!

My Car Domain

Comment

Maybe im just not getting out to the right places but for the amount that I do get out ive noticed people arent very friendly so its been extremely hard to meet people not only for myself but for my little girl too. If anyone happens to have kids they need/want to get rid of for the day drop them off at my house for a bit and maybe having someone to play with would straighten up my daughters attitude...3 going on 13, nothing like it.

"I am guided by a force much greater than luck" - Lucas from Empire Records

Comment

first of all

MATT how the hell are ya

second of all, welcome to Biz and feel free to shoot me and the wife a call anytime. Chris and Cassie 663-0126
        NDPOC President
        2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

our son is only 3 months old now, might be a bit too young for your little girl.

as far as the un friendly people bit, you must be in the wrong places. ive been quite a few places and found the the attitudes here is bis is by far more friendly then most other places.
          my signature was removed for violating board policy

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker_zr2
            our son is only 3 months old now, might be a bit too young for your little girl.

as far as the un friendly people bit, you must be in the wrong places. ive been quite a few places and found the the attitudes here is bis is by far more friendly then most other places.
            I dont think its that im going to the wrong places, I cant quite pinpoint what it is though but I can tell you that Ive lived far more friendier places that I can compare bismarck too.

Originally posted by Backinblack

welcome to Biz and feel free to shoot me and the wife a call anytime. Chris and Cassie 663-0126
            I sent you an email to your hotmail acct a few days ago but I will call you guys later this week and see about doing something this weekend then.
            Last edited by LiL90PGTHottie; December 31, 2007, 09:58 AM.

"I am guided by a force much greater than luck" - Lucas from Empire Records

Comment

Originally posted by Backinblack
              first of all

MATT how the hell are ya
              Doing ok besides the fact my garage was broken into on Christmas day while we were out of town. Over $4000 worth of tools and parts stolen. I could live with that but alot of pictures and home movies from when Jr was a baby were stolen and I am pretty heart broken about it, I can never replace them.

I am about to start my motor rebuild. Just waiting on hear about the custom pistons from Diamond. The MX will be fully boosted and customized body work.

If you Myspace at all, check out mine and see our baby boy Gabriel.

www.myspace.com/mattbasaraba

Hope you 2 are doing well.
              Matthew Basaraba
              X3-RCKT
              92 Mazda MX-3 Modified Machine!
              Guns dont kill people, I do! Guns just make it a whole lot more fun!!!

My Car Domain

Comment

Working...
              X