This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panic37 View Post
    Your memory must be going old man. I can't even keep up with all your contradictions...
    I guess you can't keep up with all of the contradictions because of all the irony. Most of everything I am posting in this thread is absolute pointless B.S. -much like the very first pointless post that started this pointless thread that I am now posting pointless posts in. That is why I said something about "something better to bitch about". That was my irony from the very start. And if you are going to start a pointless thread to bitch about people's prices -I am going to post pointless banter -just to up the post count to this thread to help PT stay alive! I have succeed at both!
    ...And you couldn't be more wrong about "almost no aftermarket for it". You just don't know where to look.
    I did say "ALMOST no aftermarket" and that is a FACT! So many vendors have stopped selling due to low sales, arrogant customers, getting scammed and low (or no) profits! There has to be some incentive for a vendor to vend. I honestly do not know how King 6 has stayed with it for so long -with his low prices. I know what goes into making a part and I know that his profit must be very minimal when looking at his quality and the hours and $$$ that must go into the stuff. And now he may not even be a vendor himself due to the shop fire. So vendors are dropping off the list -like hornets in a cloud of hornet spray!
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

I could prove you wrong a thousand times and you'll continue to make up new arguments. I'll quit arguing with you. I'm sure it's interrupting the reruns of Matlock. Ciao.

Comment

Again, there's a thread about a ****ing billboard, but I'm getting shit because this isn't a useful thread? Get the **** outta here.
        I don't discriminate so I guess you didn't read what I wrote in the billboard thread if not here you go:

REASONS WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE A PROBE AGAIN UNLESS YOU TAKING ONE UP THE xxx

you guys kill me with these hope and dream return of the probe threads

First:
        you already have a probe on the market, it's called a Fuc-us cough cough I meant Focus

MSRP: From $16,775
        MPG: Up to 30 city / 40 highway
        Horsepower: 123 to 350 hp
        Curb weight: 2,935 to 3,055 lbs

Second: they make a V6 moose-tang I mean Mustang

Model: 2017 Ford Mustang
        Horsepower: 300 hp
        MPG: Up to 19 city / 28 highway
        MSRP: From $25,185
        Engine: 3.7 L V6
        Curb weight: 3,469 to 3,526 lbs

Third: Front Wheel Drive market is basically dead when it comes to racing unless you have a honda, acura or toyota

fourth: There are no legs in between the Focus and the mustang for a Probe to stand on. Ford would have to do away with one of the two or both for a Probe to even exist and that will never happen.

Fifth: And if ford was going to make another probe they wouldn't advertise it on a billboard in that manner

Billboard is probably some mechanic shop saying bring your broke sh.t to him and he will get it running lol

that thread was just as silly as yours

I called for a closing of your thread because I knew it would turn into a argument which it did

I knew nothing about what you wrote would get solved in any way. Did it get solved? NO

All your thread did is cause a big granny panty keyboard fight

We understand you had a issue and a problem with a person about a overcharged price. I have no problem with you voicing your issues but its the way the thread started to turn and I knew it would only get worst the longer the thread existed.

at the end of the day no one never said you didn't have the right to voice your opinion it's a free country and this is a open forum, i was just trying to shut it down before you guys got to this point cause you are going back and forth like little boys out back behind the shed with a ruler trying to see who has the smallest pee pee lol

both of you should internet keyboard shake hands be friends and let this thread die

cause my bag of BBQ chips with more air in the bag than chips is more important than this thread and a better topic

Comment

Nah, both of you can go eat a bag of dog dicks.

Comment

I like silicone keyboards. The one I have been using for the past went out on me last week. I looked around and found one that i would be happy with and ordered it. I saw some sellers were selling the same one I ended up buying for more money than the one I decided to buy. The people who were charging more in no way screed me over. I had a choice to get it from them or someone who charged less. I decided to go the cheaper route to save a buck. Now if the more expensive one would have in some way be higher quality I may have forked out the extra money.

Ohh and here is a pic of my cats for no reason other than to show how messy of an eater a Sphynx can be.
            Attached Files
            1993 Probe GT
            2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Why all the name calling and hatefulness? Can't we just have a discussion/disagreement without the childish nonsense?
              1993 Probe GT
              2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
                Why all the name calling and hatefulness? Can't we just have a discussion/disagreement without the childish nonsense?
                Your cats eat on the table. That's gross and your opinion is thus invalid.

Comment

typical baby

need to send you a box of diapers

Comment

Your cats eat on the table. That's gross and your opinion is thus invalid.
                    Well of course he does. You don't make overpriced animals eat on the dirty floor. I eat on my tool box most days. Sadly you are confused about my opinion though. I simply asked two logical questions. So please let some more of your tolerant behavior show. I am rather enjoying the humor you are bringing to the table.
                    1993 Probe GT
                    2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

• This really has turned into something quite enjoyable.

Comment

• That we can agree on.
                        1993 Probe GT
                        2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

• I have a bag of dog dicks for sale if anyone is interested.
                          I've Been Probed.

Comment

• P1P- in your very first comment you were a dick and said quit crying and bitching. From that moment on I lost any respect for anything you had to say. You could have just as easily provided intelligent conversation but decided that your opinion was superior to mine so that you were justified to be a ass. So don't reel it in by saying you acknowledge my right to an opinion and whatever else bullshit you said, because you're a dickhead in some shape on everything you ever comment on. You're a part of a small group of users who think that since their post count is higher, they're opinion means more.

KLZEPorsche- You strike me as a very crotchety old man. As brilliant as you at think you are, we don't need 2,000 word essays ok every single thing that jumps into your brain. You too are a part of the small group of dickheads who relate post count to knowledge or superiority. You are not always right. Your opinion isn't always needed.

Now, I vote we turn the remainder of this thread into a place to post your best memes. I could use some good new ones.

(KLZEPorsche- A meme is a picture with words on it designed to be funny. Usually found on the internets)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by branscoset View Post
                            I have a bag of dog dicks for sale if anyone is interested.
                            I've seen your profile picture. I don't doubt for a second that you do.
                            Last edited by panic37; February 15, 2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...sj5jljqze.jpeg

Comment

• This thread certainly made my work day more entertaining.

P.S. Try out those Wolverines I posted. They soles stay on decent.
                                ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

Working...
                                X