What did you do to your Probe today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your Probe today?

Inspired by the Mazdas247.com thread... I thought I'd start my own. Having been struggling, and struggling hard with the decision to keep it... I drove mine to work today. And the smile on my face as a result right now is rediculous.

So let's keep it goin', let's keep it alive!

What'd you do to YOUR Probe today?!

Ant
    Anthony D. Christiano

There's also a thread like this (title is verbatim, I believe) that's about 12412408 pages long over on PerformanceProbe as well.

What'd I do with my PGT? I looked at it, sitting underneath a car cover and some wet snow in my lower driveway.
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Today I used my phone with it's windshield mount as a dash-cam to record my drive to work. It is a little shaky, but it got the job done.

Comment

I saw it briefly in the garage this morning, but decided it was still to crappy out to drive it. Damn.
        1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Comment

i"m getting ready to drive mine to take recycling in and put money in the bank with my wife and daughter

Comment

I vacuumed all the Pug hair out of mine after taking Cheech to get his, uh....pedicure.
            '93 PGT black on black and loaded: Southbend Stage 2 TZ series clutch, MX3 flywheel, STS, CAI, headers, Magnaflow exhaust,Kenwood KDC-X792 deck, Infinity speakers, 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.0 subs, MTX 2300 Thunder and Sony amps...
            Like Probes, 'Stangs, Guitars or Pugs? Check out my photobucket!
            http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/r...ugsrule_photo/

Comment

holy mother of god.....I just realized I don't own a Probe anymore

I think I still have enough parts to make one (minus the body)....wow, I only own 1 car right now. That's just odd...

Alright, off I go to scour Craigslist....brb.
              90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
              93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
              97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
              90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I might go put my new tabs on it today.

Soon I will be changing that oil filter housing seal.
                Sandon Lettieri
                1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

I drove it to school today, and back... When I then realized the speakers confirmed what I thought when I bought the car.. the previous owner WIRED IT UP LIKE A MORON
                  1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                  Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                  1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                  2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I'll be installing my black outline tails tonight, and changing the oil and trans fluid. Possibly installing the AWR rear sway kit as well.
                    1993 Rio Red GT
                    Gone-'94 GT
                    '98 Integra

Comment

i looked out my window as saw the rear quarter panel as my girlfriend pulled out of the garage today. i drove it around the block the day it was like 50 out... Still like driving it
                      Old Probe - White 95 PGT - She's in a better place now
                      New Probe - White 95 PGT (Victoria) I-H-E/Mille Miglia EVO-5 rims/Euro Tails/Ksport Springs/KYB-GR2 struts/ZE-DE Hybrid in the works SOLD

Comment

I just painted the transmission . I hope to put the motor back in this weekend. If i don't have to work

Comment

How much strength does it add to the transmission after you paint it?

95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                          93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                          89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                          04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                          Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                            How much strength does it add to the transmission after you paint it?

latex paint adds +2 to stretching ability.

I cleaned my probe off for use on another person.
                            Oh wait, the car. Dont have one
                            2000 Honda Prelude H22, Vtec
                            - Matt

Comment

Looked at it under a car cover as I walked to my truck to drive to class.
                              '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
                              ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
                              vrooom psshh...

Comment

Working...
                              X