lighter socket not workin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lighter socket not workin

the lighter doesnt seem to work even tho all fuses seem to be fine..anyone had this prob before? cant charge phone or anything...have tried moving the charger around and nothing....is there another fuse inline somewhere?
    bubbajay 94 black PGT 2.25" custom bent pipe stainless muffler high flow cat upgraded speakers amp/cap/sub install jvc deck and still workin...

Originally posted by bubbajay12 View Post
    the lighter doesnt seem to work even tho all fuses seem to be fine..anyone had this prob before? cant charge phone or anything...have tried moving the charger around and nothing....is there another fuse inline somewhere?
    I took mine out and now my bast boost dial occupies that space.

Comment

you should have 12 volts from the lighters hot wire to ground..if not there is a blown fuse (leftside under the dash)

Comment

ive had the same problem with my actual cigarette lighter, the socket still works but not i have to use a lighter. haha

Comment

have you popped the console apart? Theres a small clip-on connector that delivers the 12v to the lighter socket. it might have come off.
          BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
          93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
          93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
          GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

i have this problem too... i can put any kind of charer in b/c its dead...

ill have to check the connector & fuses...

does the lighter outlet have a specific fuse ro is it teamed up with others?
            05 Lotus Elise
            95 black pgt-ze... sold

facebook

Comment

Working...
            X