Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch, well at least you okay. too bad about the car though. lesson number one, never race in the rain, theres a reason not even nascar likes to do it. too bad you learned the hard way.
    it's not the fall that hurts, its the sudden stop at the bottom

Comment

id just like to add, atleast you were in a car that could protect you, that being with a actual roof, air bags etc

did the car roll? i have a feeling my s10's cab would crush me being a single small cab, i dont think it could handle a roll
      S10 Sold
      Miata Sold

Comment

Every once in a while we have to learn the hard way. Glad to see you made it through!

Comment

Wow, makes me think back to the dumb crap I pulled back in the day and how lucky I was to not end up in the hospital-or anyone else. I'm glad you decided to share this, not everyone has the balls to step up and make an example out of themselves in hopes of saving someone else the same pain.
          93GT royal blue-sold

93GT 5SPD 2.7L-sold
          so whats next.......

Comment

That is insane, glad you made it.

Comment

woww glad ur ok mann imma show this vid to my buddy who drives his integra like hes always racing.
              this is exactly why imma keep it on the track
              Last edited by kguerreroaz; July 28, 2009, 04:56 PM.
              93' probe se:civic sts, "pacesetter knockoff" header, test pipe, pacesetter monza catback, CAI, spec stage 2+ clutch.----old/gone
              1990 crx- dohc zc bundle of upgrades including boost---sold
              1989 honda hatch all stock-- current

Comment

props to your mom for being by your side and for all her prayers. You were lucky this time, don't do this to your mom again (IMO)

ps. 4 month old car totalled, FTL
                Last edited by Mr Man; August 18, 2009, 11:10 PM.
                it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Wow thats the 2nd time I've seen that. Cool your driving a PGT now! Take it easy and God bless!
                  96 PGT - sold
                  Tarmac Black 03 Evolution

Comment

i saw your video a while back ill admit it made me stop racing for a while.... i got back into it when i had my 300zx then i started racing ALOT almost daily messing around with friends at night on the expressway... my friends got into an accident racing me he had to rip his ebrake because his brakes gave out at 80mph at least thats what was on my speedo when i slammed my brakes and saw smoke then taillights flailing around scared shitless while trying to control my own car at the same time my friend who was driving was ok he just got some whiplash and seatbelt bruises, my friend who was the passenger had to get 10 staples in his head because his head slammed the side pillar when the car hit the gaurdrail.... i almost wrecked my self the same way from how hard i slammed my brakes.. i stopped racing again for a few months all 3 of us did but now were all back into it again .... it sucks its like an addiction for me i hate doing it but ive always been an adreneline junkie my whole life... i know theres no safe way to street race but all i can really reccomend is empty road free from poles and trees and other hazards.. its hard to kick the habit but at least be safe about it guys ! but seriously good job pulling through and learning a lesson... other people arent so lucky to learn it when there alive, its horrible about everything that happened but its better to get banged up and be living with a lesson learned from experience then not here at all...
                    But to light up the mood a little ill say this i owned a neon before a 2001 SE nice peppy car to drive but in the rain they are FAIL ive skidded out pretty bad in mine going the speed limit with minimal pressure to the brakes. the probe is AMAZING in the rain !! wider stance FTW
                    Last edited by s3xrapt0r; August 19, 2009, 01:47 AM.
                    1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                    1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

damn dude i drive like 80 every day to work..
                      its in a 65 but still. now im alittle shaken. im sorry you had to go through that. atleast your here today to tell us the story.

thanks man

Comment

I saw that vid awhile ago, thats great you made it through all that and cool that you're on PT.
                        1996 PGT-T...SOLD
                        N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

ya, i saw this on youtube a guy with an srt4 just like urs that worked at ford with me was watching... it made me think about how I use to drive, im 23 now and back when i first got my liscense at 16 i hit 2 gaurdrails... didnt have my seatbelt on either somehow i managed to not get hurt, the one gaurdrail i hit i was doing 80 and it was alil wet and it was a 89 probe and the ass end kicked out from me on a bend on a downward stretch of road i was looking straight at the gaurdrail with no seatbelt on at 80 but when i finally hit the gaurdrail i only sideswiped it, it could have been BAD, i use to have a chevy beretta that i use to do 105-115 in the rain and that thing was a pos it didnt like to stop at all when the road was alil wet, im alil older and wiser now but i hope people learn from this vid you posted, i have all kinds of stories from friends and some of them didnt make it out alive.... IM GLAD YOU ARE OK!
                          95 se DOHC 2.0liter 5spd trans. Wanting to fix it up and turbo it.

Comment

Damn dude your lucky your alive. Good looks on posting this vid
                            01 TransAm WS6 M6 Camm'd and full bolt-ons 407 RWHP 382 ft-lbs. TQ
                            1993 Ford Probe GT 5 spd Winter Beater/Daily Driver - Spun Bearing -Wtb's are not allowed in sigs.

Comment

really is an eye opener.
                              dont know if i am just soft, but the part where your mom was taking care of you on mothers day really hit me. im glad your better now

Comment

that sucks seriously sorry to hear that happend but being alive after the crash the best part. it always get worst before it gets better, as for the crash some people will get addicted and come back street racing even hardner and just live for the momment knowing for the few seconds you got racing is the only thing you need to worry about within those few seconds you getta leave the real world and just think about you, your car and the one thats in the rear view trying to catch you, i know for me i love going fast havent crashed yet. if i did i would be in pain no air bags. Nor horn sofar 1 year witout two of the major Safey things but good to see your okay.
                                3000gt vr-4 Twin turbo AWD,AWS, HKS exhaust 19T Turbos 18psi
                                My new 1994 Ford probe GT Purple with, CAI,headers, highflow cat and 2.25 exaust
                                -Sold-96' SE Candy Apple red pearl Ebay CAI, Spetrum Air filter. 6000k HID

Comment

Working...
                                X