• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Clap?
    Probe out for Harambe
    94 PGT KLZE http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...psr6dk8q1m.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauXMeITcdM

Comment

I feel ya man. I need a left hip replacement, but my lower left leg got infected, & the wound care center found a deep, old blood clot in my left thigh I'm on meds for as well. I need to get to work on mine,several things to do. gonna be fun in pain & having to do it anyway. Gotta get the SE back in the condition- or better- that it was in when I won best in class at Midwest Mazdafest...

I'd have rather had the blue color you do on the RR car. There's also a cherry Tangerine Frost SE around Elyria I see now & then.
      Last edited by unionrdr; March 4, 2016, 09:31 AM.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by BLUEnoEQ View Post
        Slow Clap?
        One handed
        1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
        Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

What ever happen to the car?
          Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedMan View Post
            What ever happen to the car?
            It is still in the works -but slow because of higher priority projects. I Have done some -but not posted. When I get enough progress done -I will post pics and details.

P.S. The VA finally conceded to do the Carpel tunnel surgery and unfortunately -it was unsuccessful. The surgeon said that the damage had gotten so bad (Due to VA delays, bad prescriptions, etc) -that odds were not good in favor of a complete recovery. He was shocked that the attending physician had prescribed a wrist splint vs surgery -and that he was not in touch with reality. That physician made me wear this damned splint for 3 months. During that time -I kept loosing more and more of the feeling and strength in that hand.
            Last edited by KLZE Porsche; September 23, 2017, 08:54 AM.
            Success is a measure of determination!
            Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
            $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
            Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
            Restoration of a legend

Comment

Been a long while since I did any updates on this build -due to it sitting without any progress -due to things that just seem to happen in life (over, and over, and over.....)

Well the progress that has never been posted -is that I have collected a large number of very fine pieces to finish restoring this car. I hunted everywhere for black interior pieces. I did a lot of trading to others who needed items -who had what I was looking for.

I believe that I have nearly every piece that is needed -and in most cases duplicates that will likely not be used. Every time I would find a car in the yard with black interiors -I would inspect every single black piece to see if it might be in better condition than the previously found piece. If I could not tell if it was better or not -I would purchase it anyway and then put them side by side to compare.

I even found my set of pristine rear leather seats in England and had them sent here. I do not remember where I found the fronts -but I believe it was one of the members here. They are also in very good condition. They needed some color restoration and some good oil rubbing and I have them looking very good. I still have a few more items that may have small scuffs on them -that I may end up trying to replace -but I do know that it is getting harder and harder to find them -and I may end up settling with what I have on hand.

Here are the seats that I thank very much the individual who sent them from England. I do not remember if he is a member here or not. I traded him some electric front seat frames -since it wasn't an option in England. I sent two because he said he was going to try to convert one of the drivers electric seats (reverse) for the right hand drivers side seat. I wish I knew how that turned out. I know that at least he will be one of the only Probes in existence with a power passenger seat. But I hope he got it worked out for the drivers side as well.

Here are the front seats -and I thank the member here that provided these to me as well. I am sorry that I am getting more and more forgetful over the years and so I do not remember who it was. If you read this -thank you!

The accident that I had recently -left me without a daily driver -and since I didn't have any of my Probes finished up -the accident has inspired me to get things done -no matter how many hours I have to put into them -and no matter how much sleep I loose.

I will get some more photos of all the interiors that I have collected. I meticulously cleaned, color restored, and hand rubbed each piece and wrapped/sealed in plastic for storage on some serious shelving systems that I installed for storage.

I have "mongus" brakes, suspension pieces, pristine M62 supercharger or other if I choose differently. I have two different intercoolers to choose from. I have fuel items, stealth pump, injectors, bypass valves gauges etc. I believe I do not have to purchase even one part. I am trying to finish up the black Probe this weekend -and then when I roll it out and my wife's new CX5 in that spot (replacement for the Mazda 3 that was totaled) -then the blue Probe becomes a priority. I believe I will be stuffing parts in it by next weekend.
              Last edited by KLZE Porsche; April 29, 2018, 02:00 PM.
              Restoration of a legend

Comment

It's great to hear the updates! Should you find yourself in need of things down the road, drop me a line and I'll help you out.
                My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

Originally posted by mtsmb View Post
                  It's great to hear the updates! Should you find yourself in need of things down the road, drop me a line and I'll help you out.
                  Are you saying that you have some good condition black interiors?
                  Restoration of a legend

Comment

Looking good!!! I am following up with this project.

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                      Are you saying that you have some good condition black interiors?
                      Which year style are you after again?

Comment

Which year style are you after again?
                        I am always looking for black pieces for 94 to 97 GT that are in better condition than what I have already.
                        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
                          I am always looking for black pieces for 94 to 97 GT that are in better condition than what I have already.
                          Good to know. I'll keep it in mind when I am out looking for stuff. I stick with '93 stuff anymore.

Comment

Good to know. I'll keep it in mind when I am out looking for stuff. I stick with '93 stuff anymore.
                            If I had any 93 stuff -I would gladly do some trading -and I believe that would be door panels, dash, tails and perhaps a few other differences that I am forgetting about. But anything else you need that is common -if you have black -I may do some trading.

Thanks!
                            Restoration of a legend

Comment

. Nice score on the seats.
                              Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowrob View Post
                                . Nice score on the seats.
                                Yes -the guy in England that sent the rears to me was a super trooper -and they were in far better condition than I ever expected to find a set in. They are in very like-new condition.

I really do wish that he would post up his progress on his RH drive Probe and the electric seat conversion.
                                Restoration of a legend

Comment

Working...
                                X