Feb Clutch & Flywheel DEAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb Clutch & Flywheel DEAL

Buy any v6 Clutchmasters clutch and Clutchmasters flywheel combo, and get front and rear polyurethane inserts absolutely FREE!

Just place the order online, then send me an email saying you want the "Feb Freebee"

thanks,

Rafi
    -----------------------------------------

WOW this is a mega-STEAL! Some of you had better get up on this shit ricky-****in' tick. RR ftmfw
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Rafi, can you get the FX-700 twin disc clutch from CM at a decent price? Basically I have to get the FX-700 clutch setup with the FX-800 discs so I can have a minute amount of slip.

The MSRP is about $1700, but I've seen it as low as 1350 in a couple of places.
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
        Rafi, can you get the FX-700 twin disc clutch from CM at a decent price? Basically I have to get the FX-700 clutch setup with the FX-800 discs so I can have a minute amount of slip.

The MSRP is about $1700, but I've seen it as low as 1350 in a couple of places.

Hi,

Can you please email me? I will send you a price quote. Also, tell me where you saw it listed for $1350. I am certain I can beat anyone's price.

thanks,

Rafi

Comment

Email dispatched. If I have to spend the money, I'd rather support a proven PT vendor
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE

Comment

Thanks for the smooth deal, Rafi - clutch is here in very timely fashion.

Comment

i want one
              93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

I already purchased the cm 3 and mounts from you a while back, how much just for the aluminum fw?
                06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton93and94GT View Post
                  I already purchased the cm 3 and mounts from you a while back, how much just for the aluminum fw?
                  Please email me... I can get you a good price, but i'd rather not post it publically.

Rafi

Comment

is this for the klze motors or the klde v6 probes?

Comment

Both are 2.5L V6 engines, will work with either one.

Comment

Dan, how's that clutch working for ya ?

Any feedback on it ?

Comment

Haven't run it yet, I'm working to wrap up the 323 right now, after which the race car gets the attention.

So I'd say it'll be mid july when the transmission and clutch get tested.

Comment

Working...
                          X