No announcement yet.

Hocking hills 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like someone needs to post up something really big to revive some spirit back into the Probe. Give me a couple of months and I will see what I can do! Something has a faint heartbeat that is beginning to build!
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

Hmmmmm.....
      Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Originally posted by nirvana7737 View Post
        I want to go back to HH
        Hey, long time!!! How you been?

And me too! Had such a blast both summers I went, I cant even remember if I went 2 or 3 times, the caravan on the way down, the drunken nights by the fire, washing our cars at the spray wash, then going to the caves, the car meets, going to the local Walmart drunk at 1am. Just so much fun packed into one weekend and such great people. It was so cool back then, when Probes were still semi-common on the road and more people owned and modified them, but I love that people are still here today, doing the same thing nearly 10 years later! Probetalk will always bring back great memories to me, and Hocking Hills... I would give anything to relive that meet.
        Last edited by pgt94ec13; July 21, 2015, 04:36 PM.
        Helix
        05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
        05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
        Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by pgt94ec13 View Post
          Hocking Hills... I would give anything to relive that meet.
          Me tooooo...
          ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
          '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
          '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
          '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
          NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

I remember my shifter breaking at the mcdonald's drive thru and having to use a mix of job weld, zip ties and vise grips to drive home. Ahh fun times.
            09 VW Rabbit
            89 Ford Probe GT sold
            03 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
              Me tooooo...
              So much nostalgia when I think about it.

I remember my shifter breaking at the mcdonald's drive thru and having to use a mix of job weld, zip ties and vise grips to drive home. Ahh fun times.
              YES! I remember this haha. I remember the second year my boost was too high on my 1G which caused my turbo to get heat soaked and I drove home with no boost, sucked because people were wanting to drive all spirited.

Take me backkkkkkk. Christian I just realized we both joined in April of 2003.
              Last edited by pgt94ec13; August 31, 2015, 08:50 PM.
              Helix

Comment

Originally posted by pgt94ec13 View Post
                So much nostalgia when I think about it.

YES! I remember this haha. I remember the second year my boost was too high on my 1G which caused my turbo to get heat soaked and I drove home with no boost, sucked because people were wanting to drive all spirited.

Take me backkkkkkk. Christian I just realized we both joined in April of 2003.
                Yea, but you were more of a post whore than me
                09 VW Rabbit
                89 Ford Probe GT sold
                03 Honda Shadow 750 Spirit

Comment

Yea, but you were more of a post whore than me
                  Helix was (still is) the favorite stage.

We both still have our AOL Instant Messenger links in our side bar, under our Trader Ratings haha. I'll send you a message on AIM.
                  Last edited by pgt94ec13; September 2, 2015, 04:10 PM.
                  Helix

Comment

Working...
                  X