Software help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software help

Just trying to get back into megasquirt after a 10 year break. Didn't have megatune on my computer , so tried downloading megatune 2.25 on my current pc. When I try opening it with the car connected I'm getting an error message saying the signature is invalid. Did I download the wrong version? I'm running Megasquirtn spark extra 026a.

Link to error message:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Prob...xvd6z.png.html
    Last edited by PGT1993; November 18, 2017, 09:45 AM.

Looks like it's got the wrong definition file. You might want to try using TunerStudio; it takes care of that selection automatically.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Thanks for the help Matt. I was also trying with tuner studio and I got the following error message. Just can't seem to get anywhere ...

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Prob...tml?sort=3&o=0
      Last edited by PGT1993; November 21, 2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Photobucket doesn't seem to be displaying the error message properly. Maybe you could type out what you're seeing?
        Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
        My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

It says Tuner stuido does not have a configuration to support the found firmware.
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Can you post a word for word transcript of the message? I can search for the definition file if I have the exact and complete wording.
            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

tuner studio does not have the configuration to support found firmware :
              Megasquirtn spark extra 026a*****

Required serial signature
              MSnS- extra format 025z

Please click "other " checkbox to browse to the Ecu definition
              Last edited by PGT1993; December 4, 2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X