Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where in the h*** are my parts?!

you are WAY past my last nerve Patrick!
    i've called and left you a message every single day for a week now, not to mention all the calls and messages left unanswered over the past 3 months.
    you took my parts AND money for powdercoating in APRIL and told me it would be 3 weeks tops.
    i am STILL waiting, UNABLE to drive my car with no fuel rails or intake manifold, and you don't have the common decency to even PM me an UPDATE!?

i will leave the entire supercharger issue out of this for now, but you better get me my damn parts over nighted the moment you get your hands on them!

hope you read this before you pull it.....
    Last edited by krylonking2000; July 27, 2006, 07:28 PM.
    Forza Italia!

Check THIS out

On a serious note, I know it sucks and I feel for ya.

-Jeff-
    Last edited by ah64dr; July 27, 2006, 08:16 PM.
    "Be advised, I'm mean nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I could put a round through a fleas ass at 300 yards. So why don't you hump somebody else's leg mutt-face before I push yours in." -Gunny Highway

Comment

Relax... don't do it... when you wanna go do it....

What makes you think it's going to be any different on here than with a phone call?

Comment

everyone he's doing business with can't hear the messages i leave
        Forza Italia!

Comment

still not a word...
          Forza Italia!

Comment

Originally posted by krylonking2000
            still not a word...
            Hes not a full time probe parts seller. Hes always late, I dont blame him since he has so many things on the go so dont cry.
            The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

Originally posted by tomt64
              Hes not a full time probe parts seller. Hes always late, I dont blame him since he has so many things on the go so dont cry.
              it's been 4 months and he hasn't been able to drive his car. it doesn't matter if the guy isn't a full time seller. if he's going to operate a business or try to make money on the side, he shouldn't take on projects he doesn't have time for. a return phone call takes all of 30 seconds to dial and leave a message with an update. patrick seems like a nice enough guy outside of these late response issues, but i'm sorry, i wouldn't buy anything from him if i knew problems like this were out there and not addressed in a timely manner.

maybe i don't know the whole story, but if krylonking2000 was a senior member with thousands of posts, i'm sure other people would be jumping on the thread. would it be alright if this happened to dmark101 and he was ignored?

i hope you get your money and/or parts back. you shouldn't have to do it, but see if anyone has some cheap rails and an IM for sale here or at a junkyard, just so your car doesn't have more problems from not cranking.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
              '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Yea, thats bullshit. After reading this thread i will never do business with him.
                Dont believe everything you think.

Comment

kinda funny how hes always on aim but never answers.and he said hed fix the paypal problem on the website but didnt.good thing i didnt order anything after hearing this bs.

Comment

As I've told you in the past, on the phone, in email and on AIM; the parts have been coated, and waiting at the powdercoater until I can get enough $ to cover all of it. I do recall explaining that I had to do everything at once, as an entire lot, in order to give you as fair of a price as I did.

I recall offering to send you spare rails, IM, VC and brackets at one point - just incase.

I'm still not completed with the job i'm doing, so I cannot withdraw anything. And this is affecting a lot of people unfortunatly.

When I get done with this you'll get your parts, along with a lot of other people getting stuff that they have been waiting for.

~Patrick
                    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

The Laws Of The Custom World

im still waiting but patricks a stand up guy im sorry if yall want to rag him but his prices would not have been as cheap if he did not do it all at once. Ever heard the saying:
                      If you want something fast and good, it wont be cheap
                      If you want something fast and cheap, it wont be good
                      If you want something Cheap AND GOOD, it wont be FAST

You can have all three it just doesnt work that way remember that before you get into custom work next time its the law.
                      93 Probe SE
                      97 GTS
                      06 Speed6
                      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

i agree, i waited for my testpipe for a bit nothing TOO substantial but hell man it has yet to rust at all (yes including the lil bolts) and it still looks new seriously it looks like i just put it on...and frankly it has been on my car since there was snow on the ground....literally...

PATIENCE is a virtue
                        01 IS300 - 05 Mazda3

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                          I recall offering to send you spare rails, IM, VC and brackets at one point - just incase.
                          that sounds fair. it would at least make his car driveable until the work is done. for the response.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                          '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Don't worry Pat IF my clutch ever goes you know I'll buy another!
                            1994 Probe GT Manual - Greddy Evo 2 cat back - Cold Air Intake - Ebay headers- Civic Short Shifter - Front/rear Strut Tower Bar - RR-racing Motor Mount Inserts- AC delete-

Comment

What I continue to not get, and makes me not want to deal with him...is why is he using other people's money to finish other people's projects. Presumably he has received payment for everything so there is NO excuse for not having money to finish the work that has already been paid for. Absolutely no excuse.
                              Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Working...
                              X