Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megatune/Firmware Upgrade Package (BETA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be having a Auto tune problem. On the config page, I have the AEM wideband linear selected. On the Exhaust Settings in MT I have the following
    EGO Sensor type: Wide Band
    EGO switch point : 2.509
    Ignition events per step: 16
    Controler Step Size: 1 % ( I also tried 5%)
    Controller Authority: 80%
    Active above Coolant Temp (f): 150
    Active above RPM: 1300
    I have a couple spots on the low MAP range that are lean. I went into VE table under Tuning. Turned Autotune on. Even though the AF ratio is around 17, the o2 driven correciton isn't correcting very much. Then when I get doen driving around, I go in and burn to ecu. Go drive around again... still the same.
    Anyone have any ideas on what to check?

Comment

You have to adjust the autotune settings via the custom.ini file.
      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

I'm having problem finding the plug on the clutch pedal i need to install the launch control wire.I see a plug with 4 wire and the instruction says that it should be a plug with two wire.
        Powered BYEXZODIA

Comment

Yeah, sorry Jordan, that is what I did. I edited it in the custom.ini... sorry. Config, Custom, it's close, right?

Comment

megatune doesn't open for me, give a program error.

Comment

jordan should I burn the new firmware onto ms or just leave that and keep the new megatune....will that fix my problem?
              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

you have to burn the firmware. They work together.

Comment

Is there any fix for the program error ? Should I post the report for you ?

Comment

please do....details on your operating system, etc. You didn't have a previous install did you?

Comment

this may be a stupid question but does this package have 029y4 in it?
                      J
                      ...and we're back!

Comment

srry I didn't get that stuff up, I was in Ensenada Mexico, on a 3 day fishing trip / vaction.

I'll get it asap.

Comment

No its 29k I believe...

And damn you and ur fishing trip!!!! Nice

Comment

First is this little popup warning/error;
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING:MSnS-extra.ini:0001 - Unexpected or unsupported token '¿'

------------------------------------------------------------------

then this is next;

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MegaTune EFI Tuning has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

More info button produces this;
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------

AppName: meagtune.exe AppVer: 3.0.0.0 MadName: megatune.exe
                            ModVer: 3.0.0.0 Offset: 0005579c

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The error report is long, too long for me to read and copy in notepad (can't copy and paste) but this is the text file that is created to be sent with the error report.

Error Text

Comment

Just searched this, and I get the exact same error on my laptop, and the dyno shops laptop as well. Car is not running atm, very irratating
                              KLDE-T at 174kw on 9psi.

Comment

Completely remove any trace of anything having to do with megasquirt from your laptop. This includes deleting the C:\program files\megasquirt folder.

Reinstall to the default location. So far, in every instance of the above, this has corrected the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X