No announcement yet.

FFF - 2009 show information thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like t-shirt idea, if the logo is cool - i'd buy one. no, seriously. nobody wants to wear a boring or weird-looking shirt. some "crew" or "club" shirts are ugly, some be can cool. but if it's a cool logo, maybe a cool tag-line or even just the PROBETALK.COM logo, i'd wear it.

i'd still like to make this FFF show. it would mean alot to me, as i'm sure the rest of the probe community/club, as well. i'm set on it. but right now, neither probe is running very well. they both need windshield replacements. i can prob raise the cash to them both fixed, running well and to the show, but i would need some serious mechanical help to get the cars going well.
    95 Probe Gt Ze - "Blackmobile"
    93 MR2 Turbo - Black, jdm 3sgte

Comment

u dont have to worry, it's not going to be tacky, not coming from me im not sure about a "logo" logo....like an official one, but i was thinking about having SCPOC (or spelled out) in it somewhere. but if people want to decide on a logo, we can work something out. im not a "graphic designer" by trade, so im not going to advertise my expertise as logo design, but i have done a few logos before.
      NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

were you able to get that brake issue squared away, chris?
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Not sure if i can make it this year. The black GT I had there last year was ran over by a van lol so im still waiting on insurance to get me my cash, although it will be branded salvage i will try to get her up and working for the show. For now she is just sitting there
          -Ray

Comment

do you still have the kitted SE ray?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Well I do but I am trying to get rid of it. Hopefully I should not have it for to much longer. Could bring it if it is not sold by then.
              -Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Eulogyskatr View Post
                Well I do but I am trying to get rid of it. Hopefully I should not have it for to much longer. Could bring it if it is not sold by then.
                get your entry form sent in! don't wait, even if you're not sure which car you'll be bringing.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                  were you able to get that brake issue squared away, chris?
                  negative. i've been driving the car, without it being fixed. basically, i have to anticipate any stops, and pump the brake pedal several times, to get the car to stop at a reasonable time/distance. it's a pain in the arse during any kind of traffic, especially in rush hour. but whatever, the car runs. and i can't stop driving the car, i need to get around everywhere in LA, all the time. i'm now in 90066 area. but i can drive it anywhere, to get it fixed. just need to know where... couple shops i stopped at, gave me insane prices and parts i would need. i don't think they have any idea what they're doing... and i don't have time for hunting down a good place, without some recommendations. i hate dealing with auto shops like that, anyway.

i'd really like to get the car to somebody that knows probes, and can fix it. i pay cash. for parts and for your time/labor. if anyone can help, please let me know. pm me, or i posted my cell number. thanks
                  Last edited by euphoriasonic; February 6, 2009, 05:45 PM.
                  95 Probe Gt Ze - "Blackmobile"
                  93 MR2 Turbo - Black, jdm 3sgte

Comment

okay, is anyone else registered for this show?

stacey and i got our confirmations wednesday. i was hoping for at least 20 cars from this club, but it looks like we're only going to get 2 or 3? that's sad.

if we fail to have a good showing for this particular show, i'm seriously going to end this club and our involvement with FFF. i can use that time to promote the mustang club i belong to instead.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I'm gonna look at my calendar tonight when I get home but if I don't have any plans I'll be entering my Explorer, not that it helps with the probe showing.
                      Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                      1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                      "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

okay, is anyone else registered for this show?

stacey and i got our confirmations wednesday. i was hoping for at least 20 cars from this club, but it looks like we're only going to get 2 or 3? that's sad.

if we fail to have a good showing for this particular show, i'm seriously going to end this club and our involvement with FFF. i can use that time to promote the mustang club i belong to instead.
                        Hey man ))))) You are doing your best, i see it. I really want to be there, if ANYONE will help me to tune that F$$$N Megasquirt i will be there. By the chance, do you know anyone who has any ideas how to work with that MS? I remember, on one of our meets, you told me about one local guy, who knows how to work with that ms, but i do not who is he, how can i contact with him.

Comment

Originally posted by supercharged3.0 View Post
                          Hey man ))))) You are doing your best, i see it. I really want to be there, if ANYONE will help me to tune that F$$$N Megasquirt i will be there. By the chance, do you know anyone who has any ideas how to work with that MS? I remember, on one of our meets, you told me about one local guy, who knows how to work with that ms, but i do not who is he, how can i contact with him.
                          that guy is "vacationing" in mexico right now and i'm not sure when he's returning.

i was speaking mostly out of disappointment. it just bugs me that we have people posting all over the place in here and yet our last meet had such a poor turnout. i understand having lives and everything, but why claim to be part of something when there is no participation?

i know there are people who try and those are the people i want to help.

anyhow, the guy who knows the megasquirt is mike chavez. he goes by mac1 here, but he's got it on a 2G.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I am sending out my application 2day,
                            it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                              I am sending out my application 2day,
                              how many are you bringing?

i have to ask because the names for parking duty will be due soon.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

that guy is "vacationing" in mexico right now and i'm not sure when he's returning.

i was speaking mostly out of disappointment. it just bugs me that we have people posting all over the place in here and yet our last meet had such a poor turnout. i understand having lives and everything, but why claim to be part of something when there is no participation?

i know there are people who try and those are the people i want to help.

anyhow, the guy who knows the megasquirt is mike chavez. he goes by mac1 here, but he's got it on a 2G.
                                Ooooo.. Mike.... I will try to contact with him, when he will come back. I hope, he will help me ))))

Comment

Working...
                                X