No announcement yet.

Probeaddiction scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrimsonRed, Could you please remind PA of my clear corners. I have emailed Ken today. If you need I can forward you the email and the order #. It seems like you are able to help out. Only at your convenience if you can.

Thank you

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
    Because like many close relationships with vendors and friends on pt. We exchange personal numbers not given to the general public. Thus is why I can get a hold of my good friends. It's not like it's truly any concern of yours anyway. But I figured I would clarify any more mis-assumptions you may have!

Many of us here have done more business with PA, than some people's cars are even worth.
    I know Kenny will come through if people give him a chance. He does not check these forums at all due to his insane schedule. The man works, breathes, eats and sleeps business. So much to the extent that is whole life and rarely does he have time for pleasures. So instead of causing a huge rift with speculations, assumptions and so forth. Maybe next time some one should contact me if they cant get ahold of him. I will do my best to assist. Because to this day, I have yet to be screwed over by Kenny and Probe Addiction.

To PA's credit, contrary to my response on the thread about the clear corners, My initial assumption was that my products were shipped and recieved on time. My order was a small order for clear corners to gain personal buying experience with PA. A small order is still an order regardless to say the least. mY order has been damaged and was told by the courier company that the supplier will put the claim thru. I was told by the supplier thru email that THERE WAS NO CLEAR CORNERS available at the time. This was 2 months or so ago. 4 months into the order Im still waiting for my parts. In the mean time... Im ordering parts from other companies that could have potentially gone to him.

I was interested in some other products that could cost more than some cars on this forum as well but it is not an excuse to forget or ignore smaller orders and or fix problems.

Any future purchases will have to
    Last edited by 1cleanGT; November 29, 2006, 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

No probs, I am talking to him right now as we speak!
      - Consider it done!

I personally am about to order a few more items for my ride.
      I have no issue with exerting some patience!
      Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; November 29, 2006, 05:09 PM.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

hmm...it seems like PA is redoing their site again........letting us know what's in stock!!
        New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
        1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
        1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

still waiting....

Comment

Five phone calls and three emails. Still nothing AT ALL, no refund and no product. I'm giving him just a little longer and then I may be forced to take legal action.

Comment

hmm.........try callin' right before closing.......i got a hold of them the other day about a question i had.......called around 6:55pm ish
              New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
              1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
              1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Thanks I'll give that a try, I'll just have to call them from work since there's a 3 hour time difference lol

Comment

I e-mailed kenny@probeaddiction, about a week and a half later I got my CF hood in the mail. Took a while to get it but it fits perfectly
                  2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
                  02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

yeah i only ordered a set of plug wires from them, they were sent quick, one of them broke (my fault) and i emailed them about sending it back for a replacement, they got right back to me, but seeing as how i didnt have the cash to pay to ship it back that day, i forgot all about it

IMO their customer service is fine, ive dealt with customers for my computer graphics that are in the same scenario as kenny, its basically one man running an entire business, i know he has people to fill some positions though

put yourself in his shoes for a day and im sure you would think otherwise
                    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                    Built, Not Bought.
                    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• I know im quoting something said months ago, and i could give a shit less if i get banned from this forum but "I lost 60 USD to this guy, lets put him out of business." ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED? Yeah, lets put some of the only aftermarket support we have left for our cars out of business....You're brilliant, go buy a Honda if you dont like the wait. JUST to back up Kenny, he has sent me my orders promptly. AND as a message to the few in the community, get the thumb out of your asses and quit trying to put your only support out of business.

EDIT:I think this post should be placed in the mr.speed thread too.
                      Last edited by Kyle2kPGT; December 10, 2006, 07:39 PM.
                      1996 Probe GT, in need of MTX

Comment

• people dont want to put him out of buisness....they just want their parts!!!!

let someone sell you something then you wait forever to get it.. im sure your thoughts would change.

Comment

• ACtually...first message of the thread

forzanerazzurri: "Lets put these guys out of business because enough of us have dealt with their terrible service. Im out 60 us for these lights that I dont have, Im just trying to inform ppl about the troubles of PA so this dosent happen to anyone else."

Give me some credit and I DO know how to read and I also know how it feels but like i said before, get a honda if you don't like it...By the way i am by no means associated with PA, im just sick of whiners
                          Last edited by Kyle2kPGT; December 12, 2006, 03:40 PM.
                          1996 Probe GT, in need of MTX

Comment

• You know, I can be patient. If I am INFORMED. That simple.

When people take your money and don't return emails, or calls..or for that matter...imagine...them contacting you first after taking your money and not having a product to ship.

I totally agree...support the probe community and companies..and I am willing to pay more to do it. BUT!!!!! I won't support bad probe companies with horrible customer service.
                            Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dmark101
                              okay, i've seen and read about as much of this garbage as i can stomach.

yes, i agree that the lack of communication and/or customer service needs work, but i'd like to remind everyone who is complaining about the nature of these particular forums.

a lot of what i'm reading sounds just like feedback and that is NOT what these forums were intended for. if you have any additional questions or comments, i would suggest forwarding them directly to PA.

i'm also going to remind people, again and for the millionth time, that if you have not done business directly with Probe Addiction, please do not inject your opinion!

AS Stated if you have not done business with PA and are NOT awaiting parts then please DO NOT POST your feedback, this is not a feedback forum nor it it a opinion forum. I dont understand how many times this must be mentioned in this thread.
                              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• Did anyone think of emailing PA to ask about products that are available before purchasing? I have done so with a few items and my emails were quickly answered to let me know if the items were in stock and then i purchased and recieved all my items in a weeks time. Customer service was very very good. Just keep emailing or calling during the day and i'm sure ur orderes will get sorted out. Sorry for posting my .02 cents Crimson Red but felt it was needed.
                                The Teal Beast!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X