Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD photos

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/quicks...?.dir=/7242scd

here are the photos from this years MSD. i haven't uploaded any of the videos yet cause i haven't had the time. i'll try to do it sometime before this weekend.
    was great to see the PNW guys again, and personally the attendence level didnt bother me a bit, we still had fun. look forward to doing this again next year
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

post up pics peeps. i want to see what i missed.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

yea...so what happened to u and stacy anyways
      probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
      1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

Looks good man.... Car looks great...... Those rims are sexy.... Like a blue version of GRPJUCE.....

Blueberry juice?
        2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT
          Looks good man.... Car looks great...... Those rims are sexy.... Like a blue version of GRPJUCE.....

Blueberry juice?
          a lot of those track pics remind me of when Dan ran his car on the track
          1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

we couldn't go jarrod. financial constraints, big time.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

that really sucks man, hopefully when i get the vids posted you can look over them and give me some tips on how to improve my driving
              1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

I'm sad Jarrod, the only one you posted pics of from PNW was Bob, I know he really made you happy with all the action but still, you could have posted some other pictures.

I guess I'll have to post mine too huh?
                Ruben.
                PNW
                97 GSX
                04 STI
                94 PGT

Comment

pics DO look friggin sick jarrod.... hella gotta borrow my dad's camera more often. sorry to bryce and matt that there weren't any shots of the subarus and to reuben that we didnt get any of the eclipse. hopefully there are some on the other cameras that will be posted. we shoulda gotten some of that chick i played in pool at laval lanes! dayum!! haha. all y'all who didn't go missed out on a good time, despite the turnout. unfortunately, brice got the only phone number of the group. we'll have to work harder next time, fo sheez. haha

Originally posted by jon93PGT

Blueberry juice?
                  dont u know jon? there's no more blueberry anything..... it'd have to be "blue raspberry" juice.
                  Last edited by goldberg078; June 20, 2006, 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by TREJO'SPSE
                    I'm sad Jarrod, the only one you posted pics of from PNW was Bob, I know he really made you happy with all the action but still, you could have posted some other pictures.

I guess I'll have to post mine too huh?
                    serious where are those pics Bob took with his bad-ass camera...black and white baby
                    1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

It will take forever before Bob post any pics, he is slow like that.

Hey chris, you might not have gotten any pics of that girl but YOU certainly got some good close ups of her. *wink*
                      Ruben.
                      PNW
                      97 GSX
                      04 STI
                      94 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by TREJO'SPSE
                        It will take forever before Bob post any pics, he is slow like that.

Hey chris, you might not have gotten any pics of that girl but YOU certainly got some good close ups of her. *wink*
                        yes the medford local quality has really improved this year, too bad most of them aren't of age
                        1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

you know the sad part is, we had a betere turn out with subbie's the we did with probes.

Matt
                          R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                          06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                          "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                          Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                          ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

dude.. wish i could have went.. sorry my boss screwed me over.. looks like you had fun
                            Original Ricepoc member
                            93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
                            1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X