This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blaster3500
    The transaction was on ebay and he was not active at this time. I figured he was done with the probe scene and would never come back, now he is here. If you look he ripped someone off on a set of fuel rails also.
    leave him feedback anyways.
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

• Originally posted by blaster3500
      The transaction was on ebay and he was not active at this time. I figured he was done with the probe scene and would never come back, now he is here. If you look he ripped someone off on a set of fuel rails also.
      If you read on the ebay auction, i siad i was waiting for the vendor to get it to me. it was there. 2nd i tlaked to pat many times, he was goign to ship it to you when the auction eneded. Ovbiously he hasn't done jack since then which was OVER A YEAR AGO. I refunded your money through paypal. So don't go talking about me when you don't know anything.
      | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

Working...
      X