Cody is leaving for Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody is leaving for Iraq

Cody V. from Tower City is shipping off to Iraq this summer as are many from our area. He leaves for training on June 7th and then in August for Iraq. I was hoping to have a get together to see him off.

So, anybody have any ideas? A meet up in Fargo would probly be best for everyone since it is a central location. Maybe rent some rooms at a hotel or something. So lets come up with some ideas.

This is for anyone who wants to take in a good time and to show some support. You dont need to know the guy to show support and have a good time.

Any Ideas??

Also, I'm looking for volunteers to help with the completion of Cody's car while he is away. He has gathered most all the parts, top of the line BTW, and now comes the work. It involves everything from suspension, bodywork and paint, to a complete engine build up.
    1993 MX-6 2.0T
    1994 Probe GT future T
    illicitconcepts@yahoo.com

Thanks to Cody for supporting our freedom.

I'm getting married right in that time frame so I won't likely be around but Cody - have a good tour and thanks for supporting the country.

Have a good time gentlemen.
    Lexus GS 400 (Built) - For Sale
    Viper RT 10 - white

Comment

I won't be back from sacramento by than. i get done on june 7th and still have to drive back.
      Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
      Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

Poop! I hope to at least get a few guys together. Still looking for any takers on helping get his probe done before he returns.
        1993 MX-6 2.0T
        1994 Probe GT future T
        illicitconcepts@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X