Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not be able to attend said cola meet as I am located on another continent but I support the idea wholeheartedly.

In the words of lyrical genius Young Jeezy, ain't need a four-door, got the mutha***kin coupe
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post

We should do a fazolies meet in cola sometime when dale isn't having children
      It still exists, I was up there a few weeks ago for some monster truck thing.

Dale is just trying to have as many children as probes he used to own

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

We should do a fazolies meet in cola sometime when dale isn't having children
        I'm down. Haven't been to Fazoli's in forever. Y'all may not see it but there is a group on Facebook called CCM(Columbia car meets). I believe they have a meet every month(recently started up) and the one they had this past weekend was 1000+ cars. Interstate was all kinds of messed up and people were waiting an hour or so just to get in and park. Probably be neat to check out one of these times. I dropped the Probe off yesterday at my "body guy" for all over dent repair and refinish. Only 19 years in...

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
        Dale is just trying to have as many children as probes he used to own
        Not possible with current spouse. She can probably churn out 1 more tops. Anything more and I need to trade in for a newer model.

**04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB for sale soon
        How much for the Scooby?
        Last edited by smurphsprobe; March 2, 2018, 03:53 PM.
        Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
        93 GT - 19 years and counting
        16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
          I'm down. Haven't been to Fazoli's in forever. Y'all may not see it but there is a group on Facebook called CCM(Columbia car meets). I believe they have a meet every month(recently started up) and the one they had this past weekend was 1000+ cars.

**04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB for sale soon
          How much for the Scooby?

I heard about that meet, a bunch of Charleston people drove up there, some from our local Scooby club.

As for the car, it's been sitting for a little while, I need to work on getting it back operating fully, sits at my gf's house, but it would probably be $5-6k based upon the mods on it. Seems about right.

Needs a repaint for sure but besides that it's fully daily drivable. I really do need to sell it. Clean title, and I want to say 120-130k miles.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Why needing a repaint? Clear failing? I'm semi looking for something 4 door but still fun to drive. No Z purchases just yet.
            Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
            93 GT - 19 years and counting
            16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

Why needing a repaint? Clear failing? I'm semi looking for something 4 door but still fun to drive. No Z purchases just yet.
              You should buy a mazdaspeed3

I too am in the 'needs to get off my azz and clear driveway space through the liquidation of an unused automobile' club
              Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

Why needing a repaint? Clear failing? I'm semi looking for something 4 door but still fun to drive. No Z purchases just yet.
                Yea clear fading. I tried to save it with proper waxing and such but a few years ago the roof started to fade, also the rear bumper. I mean it doesn't look horrible (compared to most probes) but it's just something I would suggest to do.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                You should buy a mazdaspeed3
                Bro, do we need to have a discussion about why AWD is better than FWD

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Coke is delicious. I haven't attended a car meet in a goats age.
                  Stephen Wilds #303
                  PhotoPOC
                  BMW 328i
                  BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                    Yea clear fading. I tried to save it with proper waxing and such but a few years ago the roof started to fade, also the rear bumper. I mean it doesn't look horrible (compared to most probes) but it's just something I would suggest to do.
                    Dip it

Bro, do we need to have a discussion about why AWD is better than FWD

AWD is better... on my SUV in the snow...

Comment

• I have new glasses for the first time in 6-7 years and getting used to them is not a fun process.
                      ~SumR

Comment

Dip it

Well tell that to Dale. I don't want to work on it anymore. Well, until I get a garage. But then I'd probably get a different project car

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                          I have new glasses for the first time in 6-7 years and getting used to them is not a fun process.
                          They crank up the prescription on ya? I used to hate that.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Well tell that to Dale. I don't want to work on it anymore. Well, until I get a garage. But then I'd probably get a different project car
                          Dale...
                          Buy WRX.

Dip WRX.

Profit.

Comment

• Step away from the dip!!!!
                            Stephen Wilds #303
                            PhotoPOC
                            BMW 328i
                            BMW Z4

Comment

Dale...
                              Buy WRX.

Base/clear roof black WRX.

Drive
                              Fixed.
                              Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
                              93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

They crank up the prescription on ya? I used to hate that.
                                It didn't change quite as drastically as I was afraid it might have given how long I've been using the same glasses, but...yep. And of course in the shop as the lady was determining the RX, everything felt fantastic and totally fine and normal and good with the test lenses she'd strapped to my face, but as soon as I picked up my new glasses a few days later and put them on, it was like WHOA this does NOT feel right. But alas... Idk if it's the curvature of the lenses themselves that go into the frames or what, but it's no fun.

Today is a bit better as I took them back to the shop to have the fit of the frames adjusted and I've forced myself to wear them for more than 20 minutes in the evening immediately following a full day of use of my old glasses, lol, but argh.

"Used to hate that" as in you're like screw it, never getting new glasses again; or as in you get a new RX every year and thus the correction is minimal and easy to get used to?
                                ~SumR

Comment

Working...
                                X