Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMO website

well i lvoe the new layout
    but the only thing im kinda bothered with is your paypal pictures aint working so i dont know which one to click on to buy stuff..
    so i thought i might try to say something about it, and i didnt know who to email or whatever about it...so get your crap together so i can buy some stuff
    I build buildings and am damn proud of it
    Red 94gt
    Installed: borla cat-back, custom intake, custom test pipe, civic STS, complete ZE IM and TB, JE50 VAF

Originally posted by Friday128
    well i lvoe the new layout
    but the only thing im kinda bothered with is your paypal pictures aint working so i dont know which one to click on to buy stuff..
    so i thought i might try to say something about it, and i didnt know who to email or whatever about it...so get your crap together so i can buy some stuff
    I don't know why the Paypal pictures wouldn't be working. They're showing up fine on this end. Maybe Paypal was down? This has happened before to us. Anyone else having a problem with this?
    Also, a link to our email address is at the bottom of every product page and also on the Contact Us page. Or, we can be found here. So go ahead and go buy PMO products.

Comment

Working...
    X