Black 95 pgt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 95 pgt

I picked up a parts car over the weekend..craigslist find, out of ohio. It is a 1995 pgt, black exterior...factory black...with a tan interior...and red outline tails..

I have owned and parted a lot of pgt's over the years...this is the first black car I have seen with a tan interior. Sure it could have been swapped...but who does that? The tails should have been black outlined too, not red.

Its a bone stock car..still has the factory rear sub in it..and its an ATX...I picked it up for body parts as its set for 7 years...inside

$300...not bad.

?? the 95 gt was the only year to have red outlines. 93-94 gt had slotted reverse lights, and the 96-97 gt had black outlines.

Now if it had black leather interior i would be hitting you up.
    1993 Probe GT
    2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
      ?? the 95 gt was the only year to have red outlines. 93-94 gt had slotted reverse lights, and the 96-97 gt had black outlines.

Now if it had black leather interior i would be hitting you up.
      Now that you mention it...your right...its been a few years...lol

Lovely tan interior...ftmfw! lol

Comment

Pgtfreak had black with tan
        95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
        94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
        93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
        97&94&93 PGT gone
        DALE

Comment

Zoller has that now
          94 PGT
          [96 PGT FuLL OBD2 WiRe HaRNeSS] ]KL31 SHoRT BLoCK & CaMS] [KL1C MaF SWap] [CuRVe NeCK MaNiFoLD] [KL68 TB] [Hei & MSD BLaSTeR 2] [Cai] [SS HeaDeRS] [STS] [R&R PoLY F&R MouNT & SHiFTeR iNSeRTS] [STaGe 2 CLuTCH] [FiDaNZa FLYWHeeL] [eGR DeLeTe] [FuLL a/C DeLeTe] [CoiLoVeRS] [RX8 WHeeLS oN 225/45/18]

Comment

How did I miss that one. Been trolling Craigslist for a couple months looking for a parts car. And I live in ohio
            93 PGT CAI, Egay headers, high flow cat. 2.5 mandrel bent with Borla, Yonaka coilovers,19mm rear bar,CM 12lb fly and stage 2 clutch

She tends to argue with me daily...yep it's a Probe

Comment

Working...
            X