Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Darkstar Motorsports

Darkstar Motorsports Offering Light weight Pulley Kits & Solid Motor Mounts

Old July 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM   #1
OnlyTaurus86

Unhappy DarkStar MotorSports

umm.. so July 1st i had purchased the GT Underdrive Pulley from the site via PayPal.. and i have yet to receive the item. I have emailed them twice with no response and i even tried calling the 'emergency' number.. and it goes straight to the voicemail.. doesnt even ring. Anyone know whats going on with this company?? I didnt want to have to file a case against them to get my money back but that may be my only option! I'm sorry DSMS but it seems you're screwing me over! Thanks everyone..

My 94GT =D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by OnlyTaurus86; July 13th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #2
SuperSquid
It's all J-dogg's fault

1. wrong forum
2. it hasn't even been 2 WEEKS yet. and don't forget there was a major holiday in there.
'94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
'90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I gotz turboz. Now with T3....
'96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed.
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #3
OnlyTaurus86

1. Apologies.. i just figured alot of ppl in this forum may have dealt with them considering they are 'performance' and all.. my bad dude..
2. i understand that but the least they could do was send an email back?? i sent them one about a week ago asking for a tracking # if available and havent heard from them since.. and they did say all emails would be responded in 12-24 hours? and no phone ring? i dunno it just seems fishy to me

i sent them a message.. i had no clue they were a vendor here.. thread closed =]

My 94GT =D

Last edited by OnlyTaurus86; July 13th, 2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #4
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

no, no need to close the thread. it was moved to the proper forum, where you should have posted it in the first place.
Old July 20th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #5
darkstarmotorsp

Onlytaurus,

I just replied back to your PM, I'm sorry for the delay. I'm not getting my email notifications from this forum