• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P1P View Post
    like the wheels with the tire

what's the offset
    I do too already and it's +22

Comment

Coils and universal camber plates came in now just waiting on the springs then I can get the plates drilled to fit and mounted up.

Last edited by Stanced4lyfe; July 26, 2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Think you might have been looking for this

Mfactory lsd part# MF-TRS-05MZV6 about $700

sometimes when you search for parts always check under madza mx6/626

some places don't list ford parts

Comment

Think you might have been looking for this

Mfactory lsd part# MF-TRS-05MZV6 about $700

sometimes when you search for parts always check under madza mx6/626

some places don't list ford parts
          You sir are a life saver! Thank you!!! I'll be sure to check around for more parts under Mazda now.

Comment

Damn hell, i like this !! Keep the updates coming bro !! I love this build

Those wheels are 10.5 in the front ? Whaaaattt ? ))
            Tires Specs ?

Thank you sir !

Comment

Originally posted by filip_pine View Post
              Damn hell, i like this !! Keep the updates coming bro !! I love this build

Those wheels are 10.5 in the front ? Whaaaattt ? ))
              Tires Specs ?

Thank you sir !
              I will updates will be coming alot as I'm trying my best to get it done before IA in Kentucky this year in July. It will be 18x10.5 +22 or +17 all around. Tires are 245/40/18

Updated mods list btw.

Comment

Wonder what ima do here hmmmmmm...

Last edited by Stanced4lyfe; July 26, 2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanced4lyfe View Post
                  Wonder what ima do here hmmmmmm...

now if you want a cleaner look up front

then do these 3 things

1 - shave the Ford emblem

2 - shave the tag holder

3 - remove the stock turn signals a get clear corners

Comment

Damn, that lip looks fat as hell, what kind of lip is that ?

PS : Do you think a 18x9.5inch ET30 front will rub when turning the steering wheel ? I know you know better cuz you have a super wide wheels mate
                    Cheers

Comment

now if you want a cleaner look up front

then do these 3 things

1 - shave the Ford emblem

2 - shave the tag holder

3 - remove the stock turn signals a get clear corners
                      If I take the emblem off isn't there like an oval hole for it? Also where can I find clear corners?

I can't take the front license plate off its required to have in Ohio or I'll get a ticket.

Originally posted by filip_pine View Post
                      Damn, that lip looks fat as hell, what kind of lip is that ?

PS : Do you think a 18x9.5inch ET30 front will rub when turning the steering wheel ? I know you know better cuz you have a super wide wheels mate
                      Cheers
                      It's a secret lol in the front it will work in the rear you might need a spacer. 5-10mm it also depends if you're on stock struts or coilovers. Coilovers gives you a hell of alot more room than stock Springs and struts.

Comment

There is an indentation where the emblem sits... just fill it with fiberglass

A $25 fix it ticket every once in a while is well worth how much better your car will look without a front plate
                        Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                        Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                        Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                        The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Originally posted by proboner View Post
                          There is an indentation where the emblem sits... just fill it with fiberglass

A $25 fix it ticket every once in a while is well worth how much better your car will look without a front plate

every state doesn't require front plate think it's like 19 states that don't

none of the southern states I know of require front plate that's that cali and overseas bullsh.t
                          Last edited by P1P; April 17, 2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

that purple jelly looking shift knob is ..... interesting.
                            Josh - NMPOC
                            02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
                            05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

Comment

Here in Europe we have different laws guys, it is ilegally to go without front license plate in the Bumper, but most of the guys here do the following trick : They put the license plate on the windshield ( inside the car ) and when police stop them, they say : I just got the car out of the paint shop a few days ago and didn't have time to install the license plate ))

Most of them get away with this, the other ones get a 200euro ticket lol )
                              Last edited by filip_pine; April 18, 2016, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanced4lyfe View Post
                                If I take the emblem off isn't there like an oval hole for it? Also where can I find clear corners?

I can't take the front license plate off its required to have in Ohio or I'll get a ticket.

It's a secret lol in the front it will work in the rear you might need a spacer. 5-10mm it also depends if you're on stock struts or coilovers. Coilovers gives you a hell of alot more room than stock Springs and struts.

I'm from Ohio as well. Fill in the holes for the holder, and tell the cops (if you ever get pulled over) that you had to get a new bumper installed and they never drilled holes in it for the license plate. or do what I did on my old orchid. also I have heard they are trying to do away with that shit law

1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
                                Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Working...
                                X