This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Joke thread

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting bar regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs." "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Gentlemens club" in the yellow pages
    RWD fun

I sure as hell would not need a drug for a girl to sleep with me.
    I read this about a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatJunkie08
      you would if she wasnt exactly your type
      and im sorry if this is a repost guys....
      RWD fun

Comment

wow.. i gotta find me a chick to offer me some of this.. what is it? beer?
        When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

I meant on another forum

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-Anakin
            wow.. i gotta find me a chick to offer me some of this.. what is it? beer?
            yup its called beer,and in liquid form!! watch out bro, you dont want on it....you dont want some hood rat with 21 million deseases to offer you a drink with "beer" in it
            RWD fun

Comment

Originally posted by slammedblackpgt
              ....you dont want some hood rat with 21 million deseases to offer you a drink with "beer" in it
              Ghoneriasyphaherpilaides?

Comment

Originally posted by BeatJunkie08
                '93 PGT *Met up with a VETTE... He won!*

Need some parts????.. let me know!!

Comment

hahahahahah i have to admit i've been the victim of it before

bob

Comment

man i used to drink the stuff all the time, i wonder how many times i have unsuspectingly been asked to have no strings attached sex.
                    1993 ford probe GT KLZE with some other stuff......SOLD 9/16/2003

Comment

Great ... you just ruined my game plan
                      Sabrina
                      I drive a Neon - 2004 Dodge SRT-4
                      FlaPOC - Honorary NPA!
                      SkipE - MM7's Best Rolling Wreck

Comment

Jethro says "unatractive women are still unatractive even after drinking beer , so quit making excuses "

Comment

bow to me

Comment

dastardly deeds batman!
                            i knew that those women were up to something!
                            i justy couldn't figure it out because I was getting too faded from all the beer!

-o, btw.......the females also have a secret weapon in this attack on men.........

its called.......

HARD LIQUOR!
                            lol-peace

Comment

Official Joke thread

Two guys are hanging out in a gay bar. The one guy tells his friend, "Hey, you see that little guy sitting over there at the end of the bar?"

Friend: "Yeah what about him?"

"Um, I had him last night."

Friend: "No shit?"

"Well, very little!"

Also a joke, everybody please dont take any offence to it.

Many more inside
                              Last edited by Courtice6er; November 1, 2005, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X