• Hmm...

Seen them already, and I'll pay the money for them

But I'll pay the money even quicker when the BB happens

Laters
    Ryan
    Ryan
    '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
    SMF Prep:
    MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

• man i need to get paid!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for BB prices. When that comes around.
        Last edited by mac1; January 18, 2006, 10:53 PM.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• $1510! :p
          Katrena
          Sold 97 Rio Red PGT Stock
          RIP 94 Electric Red PGT Borla • TW Motorsports
          95 Seafoam Green PGT
          I facebook.

Comment

• good lord! maybe i dont need these quite yet....lol.

so yeah i finally got 1000 posts. hooray for boobies.

Comment

• Hi Everybody,

Well, so much for being a surprise. I didn't think anyone else was watching Tein so closely. I only recieved word yesterday after I left them a message this Tuesday to ask if there was any new update to the information that was already released. They just went ahead and posted the pricing for the BASIC and SuperStreet w/ Pillow Ball Strut Mounts systems. I guess they got tired of me calling them so often. Or, they were just waiting to get beyond the Holidays and then release new products.

Obviously, the dollar amount is list pricing. Your pricing should be less than this but how much less will vary depending on your source for these products. Keep in mind that Tein only allows sales through authorized vendors. Bulk Buys will be ones best opportunity to reduce the cost of these products so get together whereever and whenever possible.

Also, do not forget that the E.D.F.C. module will only work with the SuperStreet w/ Pillow Ball Strut Mounts system and that it is an extra cost. I should have one mounted in the Test Mule this weekend so, look for some sort of a report on it's initial use. Additional drivers (and passangers) have and will spend more time in the car over the next few weeks.

One more thing ...

I can only tell you that it is very important that the initial sales of these products, that are being made available, be very stong. More blatantly, it is in our own interest and benefit that as many of those sales be of the SuperStreet w/ Pillow Ball Strut Mounts system. Tein has gone out of its way to make us several systems that are nothing short of first rate. Top shelf products in an aftermarket world that has either forgotten or neglected us all together.

Do not let them down and Tein will not us down in the Future.

For those that have been waiting the time is now upon us. For those that must wait a little longer, you will find it well worth it in the end. Enjoy, I know I have.

Michael
              My car is no longer STOCK, and people are STILL laughing at me!

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

Comment

• so will there be an option for different spring rates?
                Black 94 PGT - squirted, LSD'd, turbo DE/ZE hybrid @ 8psi

Forget the dog...turbos are a man's best friend

Comment

• now lets get a BB started
                  Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

• oh wow...cant wait to get my tax refund!

Comment

• Can I test drive the mule with the SS kit?
                      Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

my garage

Comment

• if ya'll need someone to host the bulk buy let me know cause i can get tein suspension parts

also i already have the part numbers to the super street and the basic kit which are not listed on there site yet

and also before someone says unauthorized advertising none of the venders on here are tein dealers, and no links, company websites or company names have been mention.

if you're interested and don't wanna wait for the bulk buy jus shoot me a pm
                        Last edited by P1P; January 19, 2006, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Yeah. When can there be a bulk buy?
                          Katrena
                          Sold 97 Rio Red PGT Stock
                          RIP 94 Electric Red PGT Borla • TW Motorsports
                          95 Seafoam Green PGT
                          I facebook.

Comment

• I'm sure as soon as they're ready...

Laters
                            Ryan
                            Ryan
                            '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                            SMF Prep:
                            MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

• fwiw, you can get springs in pretty much whatever spring rate you want from 95 lb/in to 900lb/in (10" free length), or 200 lb/in to 1000 lb/in (8" free length). they are made by hyperco, and if the teins use the same size 2.5" inner diameter spring as ksport, then youre set. the springs run $48 each. guess this may solve the stiff spring/not stiff enough spring issue yay!
                              Last edited by 94PGT; January 20, 2006, 12:07 PM.
                              Black 94 PGT - squirted, LSD'd, turbo DE/ZE hybrid @ 8psi

Forget the dog...turbos are a man's best friend

Comment

• Hooray........! for springs! what a glorious invention!!!!!
                                Doing Car washs at the fraction of the cost!

Comment

Working...
                                X