No announcement yet.

And Now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well. this year.. now that i'm not really working..it looks like i'll be attending
    Original Ricepoc member
    93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
    1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

The only other option even really slightly worth considering was May, and there is another big meet (heh) going on in PNW in May, so it wouldn't really work for us. June is just flat out not available, and since the whole meet has been centered around the track for, well, who knows how long, IMO it kind of needs to stay that way.

Our options are pretty limited, unfortunately.
      Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
      06 Legacy GT
      98 Legacy GT

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011 View Post
        The only other option even really slightly worth considering was May, and there is another big meet (heh) going on in PNW in May, so it wouldn't really work for us. June is just flat out not available, and since the whole meet has been centered around the track for, well, who knows how long, IMO it kind of needs to stay that way.

Our options are pretty limited, unfortunately.

i agree, the track is a priority. july works for me, despite the temp. it gives me more time to break the new motor in and save more money
        probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
        1993 nighthawk 750
        http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

That would work, a July road trip sounds aight by me. No biggie on the strip, I was gonna bring the beast if it was available, but this way it will be much cheaper on gas.
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

well then lets change the date in july if we can. the week befor or after.
            R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
            06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
            "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
            Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
            ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

well. i just checked my schedule and if it's held on july 18-20th.. i won't be able to make it.. I will be working at the Motogp race..
              Original Ricepoc member
              93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
              1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT View Post
                Great idea!

Comment

If we change the weekend, the cart track won't be available.
                  We choose the weekend for MSD based on the availability of the track, as we get to use it through the good graces of the folks at the Siskiyou Sports Car Club. As ouch1011 pointed out, that leaves us with few options.

KevinD
                  1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

the only other option i can see is pushing it August 16-17
                    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                    1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

i mmight be able to make that date. It will be so dam hot down there.

Comment

i mmight be able to make that date. It will be so dam hot down there.
                        its probably the best solution. yes it will be hot, but by then we should all be used to it by then. well maybe not you northern folk
                        1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

you folk from fresno are use to 100+ that only hapens here like 6 times a year if that.

Comment

i'd be glad to trade places
                            1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

but i get to stay up here. yhou can just move up here.

Comment

I'm sorry guys but the date stays, July is what works best for PNW and besides this is the date I had discussed with the siskiyou club which is when they are expecting us, it is kind of late to change the dates now.
                                Ruben.
                                PNW
                                97 GSX
                                04 STI
                                94 PGT

Comment

Working...
                                X