2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Comment

• Originally posted by mimocurry
      PNAPL
      I so saw that coming

I might just go with cris619
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

• Actually 'CRIS C5' is AVAILABLE. Cris (my twin) gave me the idea and i'm taking it when I get home!

YAY!

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
        C619

Comment

• You have tooooo much money bro. Go with myblkvt or whatever. That'd be cool. Don't be dissin ford now......you drove them before and you know we all do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCeesPGT
            You have tooooo much money bro. Go with myblkvt or whatever. That'd be cool. Don't be dissin ford now......you drove them before and you know we all do.
            Read above your reply! I'm going with 'Cris C5'
            Last edited by chris619; June 29, 2004, 08:29 PM.

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by JCeesPGT
              You have tooooo much money bro. Go with myblkvt or whatever. That'd be cool. Don't be dissin ford now......you drove them before and you know we all do.
              He doesn't even own the Corvette yet, Financial institution does.
              I don't see the big deal, its just another fiberglass sled, Their not crazy fast, I have beaten them at the local 8th mile track in the GT.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLAPOC-Pres
                He doesn't even own the Corvette yet, Financial institution does.
                I don't see the big deal, its just another fiberglass sled, Their not crazy fast, I have beaten them at the local 8th mile track in the GT.
                Like I said before, ANYONE could get one, instead of spending 20k-22k on a brand new Rsx, Srt-4, Mazda 6, Mustang why not an old vette!?!??! I mean, it's faster than all of them for the same price. Just make sure you buy the extended warranty from the dealer and you'll be okay.

C619

Comment

• u gotta be shitting me.....where the hell u get all this money?
                  NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayman
                    u gotta be shitting me.....where the hell u get all this money?
                    Sorry for the confusion. Basically the deal with my older bro and I was. HE takes over the mustang which had 7k left on the loan. So basically I would walk away FRESH, no debt or NOTHING and would allow me to get ANOTHER LOAN. BUT since I told him I spent 2g's fixing the stang with the 'saleen' conversion he should give me 2g's that I spent on it since he was getting the mustang for only 7k.

*cliff notes* My bro finished the loan for me and I got a new one for the vette and he gave me 2g's on the side.

Anyways! I just ordered the 'CRIS C5' Plates!

C619

Comment

• cool. my contribution to the vette is official

Comment

• Plates in 8-12 weeks

:givesmiddlefingertoDMV:

DMV > cris
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

• Originally posted by varsitypride3
                          cool. my contribution to the vette is official
                          Hahah, yeah bro! Thanks for the awesome idea! I didn't even think about it! <3
                          Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                          Plates in 8-12 weeks

:givesmiddlefingertoDMV:

DMV > cris
                          Yeah, seriously! When I had my wallet stolen at a mosh pit (spanish rock concert) I had to re-order my Drivers License and the ****ers took 5 weeks!

C619

Comment

• copying me Chris? you need matching black driving gloves now bro.

black is teh sexZ color isnt it?

ok...so Im jealous....congrats! Bring us engine pix!
                            Last edited by 86ZX-Turbo; June 30, 2004, 04:27 PM.
                            1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo SS : My Shiro Special site. Limited edition Z31 model.
                            Engine: K&N Intake, HKS Exhaust, Poly motor mounts
                            Suspension: ST front springs, SS rear springs, full poly bushing set and spring seats, BILSTEIN shocks/struts, Cusco front strut brace
                            The last last letter of the alphabet is also the last word in sports cars: Z
                            Dyno 5-14-05: 175.17 HP @ 5200rpm & 200.36 Torque @ 3800rpm

Comment

• Nice choice on plates.
                              Just when we thought we couldn't want to rob you and take your car anymore then we already do,you order custom plates.

Damn you.

Comment

• Thanks bro! I'm glad i'm not getting any haters on here

Here's the other night pics I took the first day I got it (last friday)

Clean Engine.

C619

Comment

Working...
                                X