No announcement yet.

You know you're doing it right when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're doing it right when...

You're still drinking on the tuesday night AFTER myrtle!

Matt Martin
    2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Yeah well...it's Wednesday....and I'm drinking Wild Grape Smirnoff.....after eating Tijuana Flats tacos.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Utter annihilation.

I had people hanging off me like I was a tree... and they were... things... that hung off trees!
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

So this is why I have yet to see Ant's paprazzi pictures posted up yet...

I'm curious to see this "Awsome pic" he has of me since I'm not usually one to have awsome pictures taken of me..
        Steve-Paul_______________
        YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
        Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
        Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

yep its wednesday and im gonna go get drunk with my friends and pretend its myrtle....
          MAS
          2001 Yellow Cougar zn
          www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

I did it wrong by not taking off work Tuesday otherwise I would have been there.

Edit: 3 posts in 3 years.
            Last edited by gtichris; November 15, 2007, 02:53 PM.

Comment

GTI Chris.
              Last edited by Domino81; November 16, 2007, 03:35 PM.
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

I think I met him.
                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

I pretty much rock 24/7.
                  www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

what was the mixing ratio whoever was pouring for the redbull/jager?
                    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

pretty much 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by gtichris
                        I did it wrong by not taking off work Tuesday otherwise I would have been there.

Edit: 3 posts in 3 years.
                        Yea, you definetly did it wrong
                        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                        2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                        1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                        1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                        MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

I would have been there if I didn't work that day and the next.

Glad you guys had fun though.
                          ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                          '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                          '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                          '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                          NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Wish you could have.
                            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid
                              pretty much 50/50.
                              I'd say 2:1 Redbull v Jager for the ones dispersed during Power Hour was more like it.
                              www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

Working...
                              X