Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang

I ordered an Ecoboost Mustang Fastback Manual on Thursday.
    I think this will be the closest I've come to replacing the Probe (RIP). At least it comes from the same home.
    1997 Alpine Green Probe, Custom Yellow & Black Italian Leather Interior, - Gone but not forgotten
    2016 Black Focus ST for my Wife
    2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI & AccessPort, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune

I have a few here at the dealership I work for, haven't driven one... BUUUTT! around 350+HP by all means lol
    1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
    Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Already reviewing my 'tuning' options!
      1997 Alpine Green Probe, Custom Yellow & Black Italian Leather Interior, - Gone but not forgotten
      2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI & AccessPort, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune

Comment

I have seen youtube videos of them with bigger turbos and little stuff making 750-900whp
        1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
        Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

I'm looking to make it more of a GT car outright tyre burner. Got lots of time to review given the wait for delivery!

Comment

nice, make sure you post pics when you get it!
            + OMG a post in the Australian subforum! (first post here in 12 months)
            Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
            Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
            Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Confirmation from the dealer of regular (they said weekly but short of showing the the ore being mined at this stage, I'm not sure what I'll get!) updates. As the car will be a 2017 build I've had to make a small change to the blue colour and I get SYNC 3 (yeah!).
              Soaking up the local mod options.

Comment

Well here is a pleasant surprise my Mustang will be delivered this month!

Comment

Excellent, cant wait to see it!
                  Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                  Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Took delivery of the car last Thursday.
                    Photos: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/show...5&postcount=70

Comment

Thats awesome! Im jelly!

Comment

Just had the Cobb Accessport, Intercooler, CAI & GFB DV+ with custom CRD tune installed - delays on the intercooler availability. Power & torque up 45% over standard in the mid range, topping out at 229.5kW at the rear wheels. I've put about 700km on, mainly highway/cross country driving and the extra punch has built on great GT character of the car.

Comment

A few days in and I'm impressed with the quality of the install by Creative Installations and the Thinkware F800. I suspect it will take a while to work out all the features! Wish all these options were available in my Probe days; I miss her!

Comment

Working...
                          X