Pro Im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nevin94 PGT
    Maybe someone already asked this and I missed it, so if so, sorry. Just wondering though, does this thing accept stock throttle bodies, or different throttle bodies? I mean, I have a 65mm bored stocker. Would it just bolt on?
    If you look at the picture it shows the Accufab TB flange standard. That is the Mustang 70MM TB.

Todd will probably offer an adapter for the stock TB but since this IM is for the serious tuner and more for FI guys the 70MM is gonna be preferred.
    95 Black Probe GT
    Currently being parted out.

Comment

oh gosh it would be cool if this manifold coudl bolt a sc directly to it
      Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
      Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
      Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
      The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

So, I'm not a serious tuner, just because I don't have a custom fit throttle body?

j/k

I know what you mean, but why should I buy another thottle body when mine already works fine, and still flows a heck of a lot more than stock anyway? The throttle body isn't going to be a bottleneck if its 65mm, unless you're pushing some SERIOUS power. Like, more than anybody is currently in a 2nd gen probe.
        Jesus is the remedy
        Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
        Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
        Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

Comment

I've got the .dxf file on a floppy and can't freakin' open it.

Can any body open this bitch?

Comment

Whats the issue with opening it?

U can try using this viewer

http://www.infograph.com/products/dw...Gdownload2.asp

Comment

I think the file was saved wrong. I've opened .dxf files without any problems before. They saved it in a .fm format as well but, I'm not familiar with it. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday to see what the dilly is.

Comment

Todd,

Try downloading Voloview and see if you can open it.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=4424149

I have it along with CAD and a solids viewer so I should be able to open anything.
                  95 Black Probe GT
                  Currently being parted out.

Comment

Well thanks for the help guy's but I think the file messed up when they saved it. I'm getting ready to head to the shop for work. I got 2 drawings they printed out for me. I'll try to scan the bitches and post thoughs.

Comment

SUBSCRIBED.

Is there any chance we're gonna see the IM and TB for say, under 1K? Or don't you know manufacturing costs yet?
                      I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

Yet another PRO masterpiece, can I get my fuel rail credit added to the IM cost too?

Anyway to get my turbo pipes fitted to this IM?
                        SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboSE
                          Yet another PRO masterpiece, can I get my fuel rail credit added to the IM cost too?

Anyway to get my turbo pipes fitted to this IM?
                          Well you know it bro, anything for my #1 fan

Originally posted by Smuffy
                          SUBSCRIBED.

Is there any chance we're gonna see the IM and TB for say, under 1K? Or don't you know manufacturing costs yet?
                          Yes there $800 for anybody that buy's now! They will include the manifold and fuel rails w/67mm TB. After they go in production and rock the KL world they will be higher priced for sure! All though we have to limit the first sells to 6 units and have already sold 3 of the 6.

Comment

Well I scanned the couple of prints that we did. These in no way look anything like the cad files. Hell you all know me, I just couldn't wait until Monday

Comment

Is there any way to get one with the accufab or whatever the 70mm tb is?

Comment

I was just thinking, do you have any idea how easy it would be to mate a direct port kit to this thing? :happy: I'm getting tempted to see what my rods will put up with.
                                Last edited by Smuffy; January 8, 2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X