This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no13regrets View Post
    you still havent gotten your IC piping done lol let me know if you need help with it
    its done but car is under the knife again gonna be there for a bit made it louder tho finally
    GOT BOOST?

Comment

what do you mean the car is under the knife? lol
      testpipe? catback?

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
      its done but car is under the knife again gonna be there for a bit made it louder tho finally
      1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

getting rebuilt again lol just swapped the muffler out so no more 90's trashcan full 3" tbe took traktuned on a ride shoot me a text i have some pics of the install
        GOT BOOST?

Comment

Now for something a little more current: It's 2013--yea!! I should have my GT tomorrow--Yea! Hope there'll be stuff to do coming up soon. Also: consider a ride up here, then to Big Bear or down through the Joshua Tree National Park (descending through 5 climatic zones--then on to Palm Springs, etc. All in the early part of the year, of course (in summer, gets hotter than a 2.2 with a stoved up radiator!). They have a Barrett-Jackson auction, lots to see and do Down Below (that's what we call the Coachella Valley, since we are at about 3500ft.). Also, a run + camping or (?) to Phoenix could be fun--for an event, otherwise 5+hours of rather boring highway (one way). Or Route 66, or down to The Slabs, or to car and transportation museums. Lots of day trip and overnighter places, seems to me. Of course, I don't know what you've already done. BTW, I'll be driving my overnight "accommodations."

Comment

i'll start laying out what our planned events are very soon. typically we don't have anything planned for january, but if there's enough interest, we can get something together.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i see fff date is up, ill ask for it NOW lol. i just need to swap motor n get my turbo rebuilt n my car is ready.
              owner of
              89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
              89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
              89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
              92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Hey guys , I was thinking of having the ACH meet on either May 25 or 26. Which sounds best? I want to post this meet before the weekend is over

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Either day is good with me. I missed it twice last year and I'm not going to miss it again lol.
                  1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
                  http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

ok guys, i have the dates for our next three events:

sunday, july 21 - big bear cruise

sunday, august 18 - twist-o-rama

sunday, september 15 - revenge of angeles crest

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

revenge of angeles crest??? I will be there, I hope with my Probe. It's almost ready...almost

Comment

revenge of angeles crest sounds sweet hope I have my Probe running by then, Angeles Crest is my backyard And would also love to meet Southern California Probe Owners Club.
                        94 Probe SE
                        91 Civic EF Hatchback

Comment

i was trying to get an lsd but if we do make another ill drop in my motor this week, to break in get an alignment get my tags/smog done and ill be good to go.
                          owner of
                          89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                          89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                          89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                          92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedFreak94 View Post
                            revenge of angeles crest sounds sweet hope I have my Probe running by then, Angeles Crest is my backyard And would also love to meet Southern California Probe Owners Club.
                            we'd love to have you and hope you can make it!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

always happy to see new people jointing the club

Comment

Thanks dmark101 & supercharged3.0, I'm working on Probe I'm hoping to make it.
                                94 Probe SE
                                91 Civic EF Hatchback

Comment

Working...
                                X