Roll Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call!

Ok where is everyone at? I haven't even seen sam in a week.
    and james are we still on for saturday?

Hey Guys
    My mom lives in Franklin I'll be there next weekend. I'd like to meet you guys for a beer or something

Comment

Hey Todd I'll be in Knoxville Saturday for COJ's but I bet your not a country type of guy.
      If Nismo is Nissan Motorsport, then what does that make HOnda MOtorsports?

95 2door Tahoe daily driver (forsale)
      I miss my Z

Comment

I am here, not that matters. I read and keep up with some stuff, but I guess not "active" since I havent moved to TN yet.

I will be coming to Johnson City this Sat night and all day Sunday if anyone in the area wants to meet up.

Later
        Wes
        ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
        No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
        ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Im still here.........I have just been working non stop here lately. I have had only one day off since Jan. 3rd.

Comment

i'm still here. Wes i'll be in johnson city this saturday night after work to go to the planet (club). i won't be going till like 12:30 -1 so if you wanna meet up, holler at me.

logan
            Previous PGT owner.

Comment

I'm here, just not driving, of course, i'm working mostly to get money for my engine, though I went to court last Wednesday, and I have to pay like 150 dollars in all for the ticket. So that set me back a little.

Comment

I am still around.Haven't been off since christmas eve.But rebuild on the motor is almaost complete and it will be worth it.
                90 PGT with Pacesetter short throw shifter,MSD TFI coil,MSD 6AL Ignition,Bosch wires,GreddyProfec-B Spec II boost controller,Boost gauge,Pro 1 muffler w/ 4 1/2'' tip,PRD intake ,Custom made front and rear strut bars, weight reduction,Turbo XS type H RFL BOV,straight piped 2.5'',air fuel gauge,Tenzo R RS 5 wheels,Walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump,440 Supra injectors,and Jeremy's chip,(15 psi),26x6x3 Spearco Intercooler,white face gauges,Carbon fiber gauge bezel,HKS turbo timer,and Dual ball bearing Garret center section turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X