Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post a schedule for Flyrtle this year.. events,times, addresses, etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post a schedule for Flyrtle this year.. events,times, addresses, etc..

Who ever the is hosting Flyrtle this year needs to provide a schedule with the following information...

time/date, event, place, address and a description of what we're doing there...

List everything out with full information.. no schedule, no alex...
    Last edited by .:Stealth:.; August 23, 2013, 03:10 PM.
    89 Probe GT "Ruby"
    06 Cadillac CTS-V

Alex when are you driving up. we could meet in savannah and convoy to the meet. Plenty 1gn will be at the meet. Its going to be 1gn party. Kl, klze, turbo kl, sprayed kl. whateva are going down. Phil is the pit and were taking the chains off.
    95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
    91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
    05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
      Alex when are you driving up. we could meet in savannah and convoy to the meet. Plenty 1gn will be at the meet. Its going to be 1gn party. Kl, klze, turbo kl, sprayed kl. whateva are going down. Phil is the pit and were taking the chains off.
      Yeah we can do that. I haven't decided on Friday or saturday yet... I just.. don't know where i'm driving to once I get there... there's very little information..
      89 Probe GT "Ruby"
      06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

This is a cut/paste from a post in hppwdn's Flyrtle 8.0 thread by Mardarti. It has most of the info you mentioned. Mardarti and lilnasty are coordinators, you can ask them for more details
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        This is the Hotel accommodations for the Flyrtle trip. Best Western will be hosting our meet for this year with a great deal. When you make your reservations make sure to ask for Kevin and mention the reservation for Flyrtle at 70$ dollars a night for a double, queen, or king.

Reminder the dates will be August 30 to September 1.

This is the link to the hotel with directions.

http://www.gosandhillsgolf.com/bestwestern.html

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...=false&srcPage =SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=[/URL]
        [97 GTS] SSAC Headers | 2.5 mandrel catback | Vibrant Streetpro exh | Tein SS-P | RSTB | STS | AWR Links | MX3 Flywheel | CM1

Comment

I think people getting there on Friday we could get together and do something Friday evening. Post our room numbers once we get there and meet up. Get things started early. I'm looking forward to the event the older we get the less we do.
          89pgt T3/T4
          94pgt T3/T4

Comment

Right, but is there any agenda? pre-determined things to do when we get there or are we meeting at the hotel and making shit up as we go?

Is there going to be a dyno meet still, if so where and what time? What's the address of the place?

Will we be having a gathering of the cars at a specific location (i.e.- car show) for pictures and part swaps? If so where? What time?

Any night life there? bars and clubs? Where can we hang out for that?

What about the track meet? What is the time we decided to meet there? What day? what's the address? What's the cost to run/watch?

All of these details should be in a single thread or on a dedicated website.

I'm not complaining, but simply suggesting we get more organized with this.. Lets not half ass, lets get fully involved and write a nice essay of a post with all the details.

Unless my reading comprehension is horrible... all I've gathered thus far is that i'm driving 8 hours to a hotel on a Friday, and supposedly other forum members will be there at some point as well. I don't know what I'm doing from there, where the hell the track is or when we're going, if there's some kind of car meet, and when and where we're having this dyno meet...

Here's an example:

http://www.flyrtlemeet.com/
            89 Probe GT "Ruby"
            06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
              Garfield, I will take Friday off to drive up there in the morning. I project that I will be leaving my house by 9-10am (i am not a morning person, as I can barely show up for work at 10)

That would put me in Savannah GA between 1-2pm. I can get off at exit 102 (Louisville Rd) and meet up at the Mcdonalds or Taco bell just off of I-95. Let me know if that works for you...
              89 Probe GT "Ruby"
              06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Yeah I agree with a better set up of schedule also. I don't see where we are meeting up Saturday for the show/BarbQue or if we are still racing on Sunday. Alex here's the website to the track http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/contact/
                My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by .:Stealth:. View Post
                  Garfield, I will take Friday off to drive up there in the morning. I project that I will be leaving my house by 9-10am (i am not a morning person, as I can barely show up for work at 10)

That would put me in Savannah GA between 1-2pm. I can get off at exit 102 (Louisville Rd) and meet up at the Mcdonalds or Taco bell just off of I-95. Let me know if that works for you...
                  That's perfect. That's my exit for work. I'll pm you my number.
                  95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
                  91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
                  05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

The plan that we came up with up with despite all the different variables give throughout the whole planning proccess
                    Friday for those of us arriving early going out eat AndBest western
                    Saturday dyno 10:00 to 2:00 after would be a good time to wash the cars and prepare to go to the track rockingham at 4:00 jr and I will already be their setting up the tents Chairs ect were we will having the cookout and car show 4:00till 6:00 then the racing will start.The food and drinks will countinue through out the evening:thup
                    Sunday early meet up for a big breakfast and then we are open
                    Every thing is located with in 10minute drive dyno and track
                    The plans had changed a little bit since the original plans
                    1st the date had to work around a lot of date request
                    2nd the import show cancels last minute after a lot of call to the track a bike event is being held however they will be having a Test and tune all day for cars
                    3rd the park returned my 200 dollar deposit because off an error on their part

because it is a holiday weekend.But with all the varialbles given we have a plan

So look forward to seeing thier
                    Last edited by mardarati; August 25, 2013, 02:22 PM.
                    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Cant wait!!!
                      1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

So what are our costs for the track?

Comment

20$

Comment

Cant wait to run a 15.7 down the track!! LoL Probably higher.
                            1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

I will be happy just making a pass

Comment

Working...
                              X