Impression - Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impression - Comments

In this area if you would like to comment or ask questions about the driver impressions please post them here.

Thanks.
    Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
    MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
    Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

good write up there stacy making me want this suspension even more.
    2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
    Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
    I love AWD and turbos.
    They call me Short Bus.

Comment

Wow, they sound awesome!
      06 Evo IX, SSL - 417 HP / 418 TQ Stock Turbo
      92 Galant VR-4 -#802/1000 GT3076, Robispec KW V3 / 94 Miata M-Edition - Stock
      89 MX6 GT 4WS SOLD 89 PGT R.I.P
      93 PGT /93 PGT-SOLD/89 PGT-R.I.P. /96 PGT R.I.P.

Comment

all i have to say is, i want
        my email address is NOT working!

Comment

At highway speed, how did it feel? Typical pothole an issue? Did the cars rebound become more aggressive as a typical Linear valved shock would at higher velocities?

Its very interesting to note the difference of each click that you noted. Some review's I've read of other dampers with similiar construction stated that you would only notice a difference on complete extreme opposites of the adjustments.

How long are these staying on the car? Plan on updating us down the road?
          Last edited by SeanGTS; November 22, 2005, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I drove the TEIN test mule last sunday

DAMN that is the sweetest suspension I've ever driven. It was set on the 2nd lowest setting. More comfortable then stock and cornered better then any aftermarket kits for our car! The car felt like a BMW and cornered like a Ferrari Remember this was set at the 2nd lowest setting. I can only imagine what it is like set at a higher setting During highway speeds it felt amazing, pot hole bumps in the road felt like they weren't there. TEIN did there homework on this and it shows

Have a happy Turkey Day everyone

Comment

Working...
            X