Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-town Meet...13 days and counting...what are your plans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-town Meet...13 days and counting...what are your plans??

Well...since this meet isn't being too hyped all of a sudden, I figured I'd try to strike up some conversation...So what's you plans, hopes, dreams, etc for E-town this year.

Such as...
    -What secret's does your probe (or other car) have for this up coming meet...any surprise mods?
    -What do you hope to run at the track?
    -How much can you dring before puking?
    -Inflatable or in gorund kiddie pool?
    -Who will win the car show categories?
    -Who's gonna be gettin laid (not me)?
    -Is it gonna rock...or is it gonna ROCK
    -Where are you staying?
    -Ummmm.....

Well...let's get excited...I have to take of from work, so thuis better be fun. I may be probeless...but my car is a Probe at heart...

1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX...B&M STS, KKM intake, 75mm MAF w/optimiser, SVT TB, SVT Upper intake manifold, YoDude y-pipe w/ hi flow cat, Bassani dual exhaust...and more

But let me warn some of you...I have a few surprises oming in the mail soon enough...hopefully before the meet...Should be one awesome meet...

Well...
    1995 Ford PGT ATX:Many mods: SOLD
    1999 Cougar V6 MTX:Many Mods: SOLD
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi:Many Mods: SOLD
    2005.5 Audi S4 6MT... SOLD
    2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC

My good old Stock MX-6 will be there!

I dunno if I'm gonna race, but I'd kick the crap out of any other stock cars there. hehehehe... riiiiight....

I'm sure I can still out-drink the rest of NEPO, and I'm set to prove it once again!
    Greg Martin
    2009 BMW 328i
    2017 BMW X3
    1990 Probe LX

Comment

On Sunday July 8, 2001 3:35 AM, pgtatx wrote:
      Well...since this meet isn't being too hyped all of a sudden, I figured I'd try to strike up some conversation...So what's you plans, hopes, dreams, etc for E-town this year.

Such as...
      -What secret's does your probe (or other car) have for this up coming meet...any surprise mods?
      -Where are you staying?
      -Ummmm.....

Well...let's get excited...I have to take of from work, so thuis better be fun. I may be probeless...but my car is a Probe at heart...

1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX...B&M STS, KKM intake, 75mm MAF w/optimiser, SVT TB, SVT Upper intake manifold, YoDude y-pipe w/ hi flow cat, Bassani dual exhaust...and more

But let me warn some of you...I have a few surprises oming in the mail soon enough...hopefully before the meet...Should be one awesome meet...

Well...

Well, I just hope to be there, #1!! :grin: And since I want everyone to be in complete awe of me, here's what I've done: Dropped in an RX-7 Twin Turbo engine intot he car, along with a 6-speed tranny. All by myself!! So naturally, I'll eb the best Probe there. And I plan to run the 1/4 mile, in oh... 5 seconds. After that, I'll celebrate my crushing victory by downing 3 whole cases of Yuengling, follwoed by a bottle of tequila. And I'll have some nice runny eggs and grits for breakfast. Then it'll be time to cool off in both the kiddie pool and the big kids pool!! Following the cold water, it'll time to find a hot tub for my and my girl, where we will commence a wild and passionate night of lovemaking, then fall asleep in the guestroom that Bob has so generously provided for me and my guests. If I had to sum it all up, I'd say that E-town will be wicked pissa, and will most defintely ROCK.

OK, some of the above statements may not be entirely true.... :grin:

2006 Nautical Blue Scion tC

1989 Metallic Midnight Garnet PGT --> Swiftus Maximus Swift no longer...

myspace/tjbartjr

Comment

Well i pretty much just got the basic bolt ons maybe lil stuff here and there that some people might not have. :smile: I was wondering if anyone could use couple room mates to split the cost of a hotel room? My buddy and I from Michigan are planning going to this meet. Plus i'll be able to visit my gf who jus moved up to Newark. Is englishtown near Newark cuz i couldnt see it on the map. What is Etown close too? THanks.

Brian
        Speed Kills!!! Drive A Honda

Comment

I'm sure I can still out-drink the rest of NEPO, and I'm set to prove it once again!
          uhhh.. u sure about that Greg??
          Me an Morgan were practicin last night :smile:

Best watch yo ass.
          Krysy
          2004 Mazda RX-8 GT
          Velocity Red Mica

Comment

pffft... He looks like he's 12! I'd give him a 6-pack head start (as if he could finish that ) and still put him down.
            Greg Martin
            2009 BMW 328i
            2017 BMW X3
            1990 Probe LX

Comment

there will be a turbocharged 94 pgt there

alot!

hm... that's a tough call. inflatable!

i dont really care

not me either, but certainly plenty of people

ROCK!

-Where are you staying?

home, i guess. it's about an hour or so away, not too bad.

-Ummmm.....

Um! :smile: I'm looking forward to seeing the cougar jeremy, make sure you bring it!

1993 Ford Probe GT - KLDE + N2O
              228 whp 241 wtq - 2340 lb race weight
              ATX - 13.44@105.1 MTX - 13.35@106.1

Comment

On Sunday July 8, 2001 4:57 PM, Bufalo wrote:
                pffft... He looks like he's 12! I'd give him a 6-pack head start (as if he could finish that ) and still put him down.
                I think you need some glasses little boy.
                Why dont you put your money where your mouth is :grin:.
                I dont own a probe.

Comment

Yeah mike...the cougar will be there...Lookin stock on the outside, but pop that hood, and it still looks stock...so what's my secret??? :smile:

And if ya like...you may be able to crash here for a night since I live real close to the action...

Oh well...see ya all in 2 weeks...
                  1995 Ford PGT ATX:Many mods: SOLD
                  1999 Cougar V6 MTX:Many Mods: SOLD
                  2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi:Many Mods: SOLD
                  2005.5 Audi S4 6MT... SOLD
                  2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC

Comment

riiiiight...

Two words: "Bring It."
                    Greg Martin
                    2009 BMW 328i
                    2017 BMW X3
                    1990 Probe LX

Comment

On Monday July 9, 2001 3:45 AM, Bufalo wrote:
                      riiiiight...

Two words: "Bring It."
                      you got it....:grin:
                      I dont own a probe.

Comment

I'm still looking for people to split a hotel room with. Cuz i would hate to just get a hotel room all to myself and pay the full amount. Any help would be gratefull guys.

Thanks
                        Brian

Comment

i'm looking foward to ozzfest and the hangover the next day at the dragstrip .

MY secret mod will be weight reduction from purging the owner(me)

Comment

Whos going to E town from Pennsylvania? If so could i meet any of u guys some where in PA and follw u guys up to E town? Any help would be great cuz i really wanna go to this meet and to NJ. GF is waiting for me there in Newark NJ.

Comment

Woo hoo! I cant wait! And as far as drinking, well Krysy and Greg remember the lil bottle collection behind the bed but I'm sure we can drink way more than that, right? Hell, I'll even make an attempt to beat BOTH of you guys! Haha! Oh, and I'm workin on somethin for the gen 1 guys...it prolly wont be done in time for the meet but its just a lil project I've been workin on and if it works, its gonna be sweeeeeeeeet!

Comment

Working...
                              X