• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice. You need too buff that thing

jerad
    2005 GMC Envoy Denali
    1994 Probe GT modded

Comment

• *******EDIT********!!! (better daylight pics! from 06-27-04)

And a bonus pic of the entire family (have no dad) Oldest bro, mom, me and younger bro and my oldest bro's 2 y/o son
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

• nice family ya got there cris, and even nicer car, and no matter what people say about an auto vette....just remember you can out run thier 5spd probes
        BCARNEY
        97 Prelude Base
        Generic Intake/ HP Racing Headers/ HKS Super Dragger Exhaust/ Centerforce Stage 2 Racing Clutch/ 11lb Flywheel/ A'PEXi V-AFC/ 16 Inch Rota Slips (Bronze)/ Sumitumo HTRZ 2/ Mugen Replica Front/ Ground Control Coilovers/ KYB AGX Struts
        http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...365304_136.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by drummingbeau
          nice family ya got there cris, and even nicer car, and no matter what people say about an auto vette....just remember you can out run thier 5spd probes
          BCARNEY
          /me clicks on the 'TimeSlips' section....

Well not all of the probes ;D! (but they cheated with either turbo/SC/NAWWZZ! Jk

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
          C619

Comment

• Ok, What the hell!? I leave PT for like a week and I come back to the Pineapple flocker buying a Vette', I'm honestly speechless. On another note, I raced a same gen convert. Vette tonight, needless to say, he got taught.

Nice car, Cris.
            Rocky/Ralphie/Fetus

2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT, light bolt-ons.
            13.51@104mph

Comment

• Originally posted by searchingforpgt
              Ok, What the hell!? I leave PT for like a week and I come back to the Pineapple flocker buying a Vette', I'm honestly speechless. On another note, I raced a same gen convert. Vette tonight, needless to say, he got taught.

Nice car, Cris.
              Teach you that ANYTHING can happen in good 'ol PT

Dude, i'm really impressed you spanked a vette, by how much? And what kind of hp you're putting out? And what's your 1/4 time?

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                Teach you that ANYTHING can happen in good 'ol PT

Dude, i'm really impressed you spanked a vette, by how much? And what kind of hp you're putting out? And what's your 1/4 time?
                Well we're guess maybe close to 220- 240 whp, and the car has gone 13.80's @ 97. And honestly he didn't get spanked, it was just dead even run, and I just showed him that not every ricer is slow .
                Rocky/Ralphie/Fetus

2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT, light bolt-ons.
                13.51@104mph

Comment

• as a long time MTXtreme member.......... tdown on the ATX overall, i guess it ain't too bad.

congrats on the new car
                  1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                  2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                  2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                    And thanks Swordsmen6, I also noticed that all the vette owners drive slow as shit. I guess they are scared of f'ing up their engine/tranny hahaha but not me! I swear i'm always hauling ass and toying with the ricers (not in heavy traffic of course!) because I figured I got the 5 year warranty so WHY NOT! (of course i'll be showing proof that I did the regular tune-ups/oil changes).
                    Awesome, dude. I want a ride next time you're up around LA.
                    Never on PT.
                    '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• Originally posted by swordsmen6
                      Awesome, dude. I want a ride next time you're up around LA.
                      I'll be at the July and August Southern Cali Probe Owners Club meets

C619

Comment

• I won't be..... Maybe August.....
                        Never on PT.
                        '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

• errr not really a fan of auto
                          97 Probe GT MTX

Comment

• ok who wants to make a bet on when the car will land in the shop????

I say 4 weeks
                            Billy D.

Comment

• I always think it's funny that anytime someone buys a new car, everyone jumps all over the price "oh noes!!!!1 u'z payd 2 much!!!!!11!"

stfu and let him be happy.

Yay Cris.
                              ~SumR
                              I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Man,I dont check back for a while,and you buy a vette.
                                Nice choice though. It's slick and sexy.

Good call.
                                I like it a lot better then the mustang.

Comment

Working...
                                X