Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completely didn't know they were out! Man hopefully I can come up with some cash before the next round
    I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by ouch1011
      :giggles like a school girl:

Time to start saving?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      LMAO
      93' PGT pacesetter catback, XTC cat.,autozone cone filter in place of stock airbox(for the moment). Rio Red,on black, stock 16's, replaced tires witj new yokahamas, damn had to trade it in for jeep the offroad at jobsite is killin me.

Comment

• Just Curious...
        Any word on another round?

Laters
        Ryan
        Ryan
        '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
        SMF Prep:
        MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

• ^^^ I wonder this also I have PM'ed "The Brain" twice and have had no response. I really wish I would have got in on the first round but I completely missed it.
          farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
          | MySpace

Comment

• TEIN is painfully slow at producing enough stock to sell. i thought this point had been made in a couple of the other threads, but maybe it was missed.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• I thought I had read somewhere that they where on back order. So I am guessing you are probably right. Just thought that might be some insite.

-Mike
              farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
              | MySpace

Comment

• Hi Everybody,

Sorry for not responding until now. I have had a death in the family yesterday and I have had to be out of the PT loop since then.

About the TEIN products for our car:
                TEIN is not going to keep any stock at all in the USA (unless sales are "a few a week").

TEIN will only make and ship an order once that order has been fully paid for in advance.

Orders will take about 2 months to be received from Japan.

Now, I am going to check with the Vendor from the 1st 'SALE' to confirm if the pricing/procedure will be the same. When I do so I will post in the appropriate forum.

I have a personal interest in this, too. I need to buy a SS/P kit to replace the one that ended up on Racy-Stacey's 1st Gen. However, that will have to wait until after the 4th of July when I return.

I have got to go now but let me say this. Save up your pennies, I am sure that something can be arranged that will be beneficial to all.

Talk to you soon. Bye.

Michael
                Last edited by "The Brain"; June 29, 2006, 01:12 AM.
                My car is no longer STOCK, and people are STILL laughing at me!

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

Comment

• I can't wait to order these, get them, and get home to install them.

-Mike

Cardomain
                  | MySpace

Comment

• Well..i'll be waiting for the next batch. How long should I expect, a month or two?

Comment

• read The Brains post again guys.
                      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• PM sent.

Cardomain
                        | MySpace

Comment

Working...
                        X