Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Australian Probe Owners

Australian Probe Owners Probers from down under!

Old January 30th, 2016, 02:19 PM   #1
DRU842
Supercharged Member

Thumbs up Mustang

I ordered an Ecoboost Mustang Fastback Manual on Thursday.
I think this will be the closest I've come to replacing the Probe (RIP). At least it comes from the same home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Black Focus ST for my Wife
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 Mustang Ecoboost for Me, researching mods
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2016, 10:49 AM   #2
dammitcam
Donating User

I have a few here at the dealership I work for, haven't driven one... BUUUTT! around 350+HP by all means lol
1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck
, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp
dammitcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2016, 01:46 PM   #3
DRU842
Supercharged Member

Already reviewing my 'tuning' options!

Old March 31st, 2016, 01:02 PM   #4
dammitcam
Donating User

I have seen youtube videos of them with bigger turbos and little stuff making 750-900whp
1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck
, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp
dammitcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2016, 03:58 PM   #5
DRU842
Supercharged Member

I'm looking to make it more of a GT car outright tyre burner. Got lots of time to review given the wait for delivery!

Old April 3rd, 2016, 03:10 AM   #6
stoker100
Donating Member

nice, make sure you post pics when you get it!
+ OMG a post in the Australian subforum! (first post here in 12 months)

Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34

Nitrous oxide. - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc.
stoker100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2016, 05:29 PM   #7
DRU842
Supercharged Member

Confirmation from the dealer of regular (they said weekly but short of showing the the ore being mined at this stage, I'm not sure what I'll get!) updates. As the car will be a 2017 build I've had to make a small change to the blue colour and I get SYNC 3 (yeah!).
Soaking up the local mod options.

Old September 3rd, 2016, 09:41 PM   #8
DRU842
Supercharged Member

Well here is a pleasant surprise my Mustang will be delivered this month!

Old September 3rd, 2016, 09:49 PM   #9
stoker100
Donating Member

Excellent, cant wait to see it!

Nitrous oxide. - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc.
Old September 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM   #10
DRU842
Supercharged Member

Smile

Took delivery of the car last Thursday.
Photos: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/show...5&postcount=70

Old September 28th, 2016, 04:29 PM   #11
stoker100
Donating Member

Thats awesome! Im jelly!