Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silvery Beast 94 probe (work in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvery Beast 94 probe (work in progress)

Hi picked this car up for free dude that had it kept sayin it had bad tranny.But from what he descirbed I knew it had bad clutch so I talked him out of it. Then put a clutch in it. lol. Turns out it is a purty good car. I also just got done putting in my stereo system its a 4000 watt lanzar amp, 2 x 2000 watt audiobahn 12's , 3.5 power acoustik cap , legacy 2 way crossover , jensen head unit. I also just got done wiring in a push button start.

Cool, free is always good

Welcome to PT, lots of good info here and cool people
    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

nice pickup. one question, whats the point of a push button start if you have to put the key in the ignition switch anyways to unlock the steering column?
      BLACK 95PSE- on jack stands waiting for something special

DAILY: BLACK MICA PROTEGE5: FORGED,SQUIRTED, AND HOLSET POWERED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 95base... View Post
        nice pickup. one question, whats the point of a push button start if you have to put the key in the ignition switch anyways to unlock the steering column?
        i took lock out of column an took switch out to then covered up hole... then used a wireless remote switch for turning on car then a push button to start it.main reason i did it was cause guy that had it before me broke key off then messed up the switch.
        Last edited by probelicious; May 3, 2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
          Cool, free is always good

Welcome to PT, lots of good info here and cool people
          tyvm.. yeh ive already found some interesting stuff on here for sure..glad to find a site like this.

Comment

Working...
          X