1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
    1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
    2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
    2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
    2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

and more progress is here!!

to be continued (again haha!)
      Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:20 AM.
      *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

the cars that go "booM"
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

where are the belts going to? do they wrap around the rear strut tower brace?
          93 Probe GT
          Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

Its been a while since i posted updates here on my huge project, so here are a huge amount of pictures!

More will follow as i will be continue to modify the door panels to make room for 2 speakers and a tweeter.
            Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:25 AM.
            *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Originally posted by phatgt4me View Post
              where are the belts going to? do they wrap around the rear strut tower brace?
              Kind of a late anser, but they are mounted on the same points where the rear seatbelts use to be mounted

Comment

impressive build man
                1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
                1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
                2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
                2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
                2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

Very nice
                  93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

I am always pleased to see other people's amazing skills, but mostly really dedication to a craft.

Love the attention to detail
                    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

A year later, so i tought i should realy put up some of the last updates!
                      Installed new sun visors with 7 inch screens and a dvd player, It is also possible to view the same screen as on the 2DIN kenwood unit i installed.

Also putted all the oem panels of the front in the skai leather.

Also pulled out the whole dash and putted also in the same skai leather.

Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

ATM i am busy with my door panels to make room for the speakers and tweeters and of course also put on the same skai leather.

Finished the speaker panels allready and pre-wired everything.

More will follow!
                        Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

So now I hope people realize I'm not the only crazy one around here
                          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

This is awesome to see a probe getting so much attention.

Comment

Since i had a little extra time left today i put some grey skai leather on the elbow pads (the small oval parts on the late model door panels)
                              There will be a few other small parts in grey skai leather. i think it will look sweet with the rest of the interior in black skai leather
                              Last edited by richard NL; August 17, 2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I am impressed of how well you wrapped all those pieces. Damn nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X