This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBX Grand Re-Opening

First and foremost we would like to thank Damon for working with us and helping us get back up and running again.

Second, we would like to welcome back all of our customers and we have missed you terribly over the past few months away.

Thirdly, we would like to take this time to welcome our new customers and also announce our MBX Motorsports Grand Re-Opening.

Many of you will notice that we have lowered our prices on many of our products while others are increasing their prices. We strive to bring you the best products at the absolute lowest prices.

Please take this time to check out our newly updated website and new products at www.mbxmotorsports.net

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at sales@mbxmotorsports.net

PS we do have the stainless braided clutch lines, they will be added along with other new products hopefully in the next 24 hours or so......

Stay tuned!

Cool!I spy a couple of things of interest. First & foremost being the remote oil filter kit. Will it fit the 2.0L? How bout the FPR flange/bolt/etc.?

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by unionrdr View Post
      Cool!I spy a couple of things of interest. First & foremost being the remote oil filter kit. Will it fit the 2.0L? How bout the FPR flange/bolt/etc.?

Hi,

The adapter plate on the oil filter relocation kit I don't believe is the same on the 2.0 as the 2.5, we'd have to look at them. We can make the plates and make it work for the 2.0, that may be something we look into doing if we can find a donor oil filter housing from a 2.0

The FPR Adapter will work on the 2.0 and the 2.2 etc

Thanks for looking

Comment

thats awsome, welcome back guys
        94 PGT- ZE cams, fidanza flywheel, stage 2 clutch, UDP, GREDDY SP1 catback, headers,test pipe, CAI, MAZAD6 bakes, 626 rear sway bar coilovers, F&R strut bars, MACH 1 lip, and much much more http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...DSC_0252-1.jpg
        97 PGT - burnt to a crisp and stripped

Comment

Clutch lines should be up this evening and some other cool website changes taking place as well!

Comment

Welcome back Mike!

Mike, quick question, can you do a dual feed kit w/o the FPR?
            Last edited by JKpgt96; June 1, 2009, 09:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
            '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
            '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
            '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

welcome back!! could i get a price on the walbro 255 shipped to L4M 6R6 thanks!
              1994 pgt-grey, slammed, static, boosted and always brokenhttp://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701291478
              2003 SAAB 9-3 aero - red, slammedl, static, 3piece ADV.1 wheels...the daily

Comment

I've been waiting for this day for sooo long! lol
                The Teal Beast!!!

Comment

I have been waiting as well guess I better get the car done now lol
                  2000 F-150 33x12.50x17's Pro Comp Exteme At's, cold air intake, 4:10's, programmer
                  1994 PGT- just average stuff KLZE with colt turbo cams,some odds and ends for better oiling and cooling,fidanza flywheel, stage 5 dxd clutch,3 in. exhaust,awr mounts(88),turbo and MS with coil pack oh and a fuel pump somewhere in that tank time for some fun

Comment

Nice to see you guys back
                    2g probe ze

Comment

Thanks everyone! As of now, everyone should have been PM'd or e-mailed or addressed in one form or another.

We can modify any of our products to suit your needs, no problem

Comment

Working...
                      X