Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol!!!!...... dont get it =/
    Last edited by JoKER93pgt; November 8, 2010, 09:02 AM.
    93 PGT daily driver..some mods..95 PGT daily driver..some mods sofar coughff turbo TO BE BOLTED ON. coughff...89PGT wants to be a daily driver,, will be as soon as I get her finished.=P T4 turbo now at 18psi, custom deltawaste gate mark 2, ported and polished intake and exhoust mani,,, 3 in exhoust front to back, MSD ign, 8MM wires, short throw shifter, MBC, probanater chip, air flow fuel converter from arc..

Comment

• I thought Myrtle died years ago??
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• thay had it last year... dono about this year but why would it die??? its been going on for years why would it all of a sudon die?
        93 PGT daily driver..some mods..95 PGT daily driver..some mods sofar coughff turbo TO BE BOLTED ON. coughff...89PGT wants to be a daily driver,, will be as soon as I get her finished.=P T4 turbo now at 18psi, custom deltawaste gate mark 2, ported and polished intake and exhoust mani,,, 3 in exhoust front to back, MSD ign, 8MM wires, short throw shifter, MBC, probanater chip, air flow fuel converter from arc..

Comment

• Umm I don't think they had it last year, unless you are talking about Flyrtle. MM10 was the last official one and that was in 07
          Last edited by livingsacrifice; November 8, 2010, 04:23 PM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• hmmm i could have sworn that had a myterl in 09 maby it was a fyrtle..... god were are the good times going now days lol.
            side note why would it die??? its been so big for many years now!! =(
            Last edited by JoKER93pgt; November 8, 2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Read the Myrtle Madness thread under old meets if you want to know why. I mean the thing seemed like a lot to setup and most of the people who set it up didn't even have probes anymore so that's your best answer.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by soufkackicustom View Post
                I now haz 28's
                ghetto....

Originally posted by JoKER93pgt View Post
                thay had it last year... dono about this year but why would it die??? its been going on for years why would it all of a sudon die?
                It went on for 10 years dude, and the car has been out of production for over a decade now. People grow up and move on. Lots of time and cost involved in organizing something like that.

There was a "secret" Myrtle or some crap last year I think, but it wasn't an organized official event. Pretty much just people hanging out who have formed friendships over the years. Not really about the cars anymore.
                ~SumR
                I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                  It went on for 10 years dude, and the car has been out of production for over a decade now. People grow up and move on. Lots of time and cost involved in organizing something like that.

There was a "secret" Myrtle or some crap last year I think, but it wasn't an organized official event. Pretty much just people hanging out who have formed friendships over the years. Not really about the cars anymore.
                  I think it was still about cars, just not about probes

Oh well, it was always fun, I went to 5-6 of them out of 10

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• It dosent have to be that big..... even gitting 30 or 40 probe owners in a serten area in myrtle beach, every one gits there own hotel and what not... plain your own stay, and just hang out for 2 or 3 days ... how complacated is that??? lol

Comment

• The fact that based off your sig you have more probes than everybody else posting in this thread... Combined... Might clue ya in a bit :p

Even near the end of the real Myrtle there were more "other" cars than probes...
                      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                        ghetto....
                        hater???
                        MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                        1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• LOL iv got the 89 GT turbo
                          the 93ATX GT
                          the 95 MTX hoplefully next Week being turbo'ed if I get my intercooler in,
                          and 2 91 and 92 shell's no motor or tran's, ima try and make 1 of them RWD with something, 4 link rear end eather 5.0 or inline 6" 2jz" or something along them line's dono how im going to go yet all on paper..

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by soufkackicustom View Post
                          hater???
                          iv seen your post on the pic fourms truck looks good,,, 6 12's,,, I thought i was insaine in my 93 Iv got 4 12's "JBL's comp's" running 3 amps 2 battery's and 2 battery caps running a moded 160 amp alt... lol..., 6 6x9's 2 horns and 4 kicker tweeters. and 2 5 1/2's

Comment

• the truck has 6-15's in it....and is way louder then my probe was with 8-12's. I love a good system.

you got any pics of your set up?
                            MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                            1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• Ill get some in the AM, LOL befor I had the 4 12's I did have a single 18 in a big a$$ ported box!!... took up the intire trunk!!!hahhahahah.... 1 speaker lol it was crazy.

Comment

• Well this thread is more dead than Roberts plan to rebuild crusty.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X