X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford
    Probe
    MD, Odenton (But from Raleigh, NC)

Looking for a good set of 96 swirlies. No chrome, just alloyed. I have a set of chrome swirlies that I would like to replace with just alloyed. The chrome is starting to peel around the center and I just don't want to deal with that.

Thanks

Mark
    Life is not a Destination, It's a Journey.

Comment

Originally posted by cold-viper
      Ford
      Probe
      MD, Odenton (But from Raleigh, NC)

Looking for a good set of 96 swirlies. No chrome, just alloyed. I have a set of chrome swirlies that I would like to replace with just alloyed. The chrome is starting to peel around the center and I just don't want to deal with that.

Thanks

Mark
      Got a set bro, sitting in storage waiting to be unloaded, make me an offer.

Originally posted by olson2cm
      96 PGT
      Charlotte, NC

Parts wanted : Fully operational gauge cluster with no overlays, white faced gauges, etc. Even better if it's somewhere near the 95,000 mile range, but that's not a requirement

Thanks everyone
      Got a cluster, but I dont wanna trade for it, makeme an offer.
      Last edited by buddha jones; January 27, 2006, 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Once a PROBE owner, always a PROBE lover!!

Comment

WTB: Black dash 93-97 No CRACK
        93 pgt= yard ornament

proud owner since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by rajamit420
          WTB: Black dash 93-97 No CRACK
          I have a black 93 dash for free if you come a get it. I'll have to look at it for cracks though. I haven't pulled it out of the trunk in months.
          GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
          My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
          "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

how big is that gamn trunk

Comment

Originally posted by buddha jones
              how big is that gamn trunk

Son I got a total of three dash's in the car right now
              "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

One is spoken for kids...going friday....hahahahahahahahhahaha!
                Stephen

Comment

Factory Equilizer

I'm looking for a factory equilizer for the 97. Anybody seen one at local junkyard or know of another source for one? BTW I'm checking locally first before searching the for sale or and other forums
                  [97 GTS] SSAC Headers | 2.5 mandrel catback | Vibrant Streetpro exh | Tein SS-P | RSTB | STS | AWR Links | MX3 Flywheel | CM1

Comment

Moving to wanted thread
                    ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
                    No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
                    ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Originally posted by ceyjay26
                      Make: Tires Any/Rims Honda
                      Model: Any
                      Year: Any
                      Norfolk, VA

Parts Being sold : Tires or Rims

(2) Nitto NT450 215/35/18 Tread on the tires are damn near brand new. Only driven on for about 3,000 miles. Currently mounted on Honda bolt pattern rims. $100 OBO picked up for both tires.

(1) Nokian Hakkapeliita 235/45/17 Tread a little worn, good for a quick fix. $25 picked up

Enkei Rims: They are 18 by 7 fit any Honda 4 bolt pattern. They are beat up will sell cheap. $50 OBO picked up

Payment Info: Prefer cash
                      Shipping Info: Will work out delivery or meeting but perfer not to ship.
                      Contact Info: AIM ceyjay26PGT or PM me.

Above are still available

Make: Ford Probe
                      Year: 93-97 and may fit first gens with work

Richlands, NC

(1) Set of FD Rims with out tires: $350 OBO
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_149_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_150_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_151_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_152_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_153_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_154_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_155_full.jpg
                      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...4_156_full.jpg
                      (1) Set of Swirlies with tires: $350 OBO Without Tires: $250 OBO
                      (1) Set of Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 225/50/16 (Currently mounted on the swirlies) $150 Firm

I can take the tires off the swirlies and put them on the FD's but that will increase the price of the FD's and decrease the price of the swirlies. If you buy both set of rims I'll cut a deal for $600 with tires only. The tires are damn near brand new. I bought them with the swirlies from Omaha95PGT and he had them in the garage since he had FD's on his PGT. When I bought them my PGT was torn apart and not moving. The only time the tires were used was to move from the front yard to the driveway, and the rear tires saw 350 miles while on the trailer from VA to NC. Otherwise they have sat. Shipping is not an option. I need these gone to buy tires for my 18's. I'm going to start getting my PGT back on the road and will be selling more stuff in the near future. This is just a start to get me going in that direction. Help a brother out. Mrytle is quickly appoaching

Payment Info: Prefer cash won't except check.
                      Shipping Info: Shipping is not an option. Will work out delivery or meeting at your cost (meaning gas ain't cheap for a Lightning).

Prices are OBO and are highly negotiable
                      Last edited by ceyjay26; February 15, 2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

You got any picks of the FDs man...

What kinda condition are they in, and are they the 13lb or the 16lb version?
                        Last edited by buddha jones; February 11, 2006, 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by buddha jones
                          You got any picks of the FDs man...

What kinda condition are they in, and are they the 13lb or the 16lb version?

Pm sent

Comment

FS: sealed subwoofer enclosure

Description: 3/4" MDF Subwoofer enclosure (sealed encolusure)
                            Price: Negotiable
                            Condition: Good
                            Location: Belews Creek, NC (just NW of Winston Salem)

Details: I had this in my 1st gen for a few years. It has cutouts for two 8" subs but I intentionally made it so I could enlarge it for 10" easily. Box is partitioned in the center so each sub has it's own enclosure if you want to run subs stereo instead of mono.

Dimensions are 36.5" x 12.25" x 11.5" and it's constructed of 3/4" MDF. I had carpeting on it but removed it to put on a smaller enclosure I made. Speaker terminals are at each end of the box. It fits nicely in a 1st gen.

I really want this out of my garage. If you are interested, just make me an offer.

Thanks,

Bryan

Comment

Updated

Originally posted by ceyjay26
                              Make: Tires Any/Rims Honda
                              Year: Any
                              Norfolk, VA

(2) Nitto NT450 215/35/18 Tread on the tires are damn near brand new. Only driven on for about 3,000 miles. Currently mounted on Honda bolt pattern rims. $100 OBO picked up for both tires.

(1) Nokian Hakkapeliita 235/45/17 Tread a little worn, good for a quick fix. $25 picked up

Enkei Rims: They are 18 by 7 fit any Honda 4 bolt pattern. They are beat up will sell cheap. $50 OBO picked up

Payment Info: Prefer cash
                              Shipping Info: Will work out delivery or meeting but perfer not to ship.

Above are still available

Make: Ford Probe
                              Year: 93-97 and may fit first gens with work

Richlands, NC

(1) Set of FD Rims with out tires: SOLD
                              (1) Set of Swirlies with tires: (SOLD)
                              Last edited by ceyjay26; June 4, 2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Um, not sure what was repoasted/updated but the FD's are still mine right?

Comment

Working...
                                X