Turbo Hotpipes in stock ready to ship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to love those welds
    Too bad i havent started work yet but once im in, you guys will receive a 2nd paypal payment!

BTW, does anyone have pics of a modified x-member that is specifically done for this set up (old ludespeed pics and stuff)? I had some but my old pc is in FL and i dont have access to it anymore.
    Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
    1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
    1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
    1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

could you post up some pics of what the x-member needs to look like after its modded?

Comment

Overboost web site has a turbo probe project and they have pics of their modified x-member. Check it out!
        Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
        1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
        1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
        1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Can someone advise what grade of steel these pipes are made from? e.g., mild, T304, etc. Also interested in gauge of tubing used (0.049", 0.065", etc.) Pics look real nice. Thanks.
          Last edited by Forced96PGT; February 17, 2006, 10:49 AM.
          96 5 spd PGT Laser Red/Tan Leather KLZE, Hotshot Intake, Hotshot Headers, Borla, MSD 6A & Coil, Fidanza & CM Stg IIR, RR-Racing Mounts, Eibach, Tokico and a lot of miles! SOLD

07 Volvo S60R 6MT - Electric Silver/Nordkap 300hp AWD Loaded, IPD STG 3 to come

Comment

Originally posted by RigsPGT
            Overboost web site has a turbo probe project and they have pics of their modified x-member. Check it out!

thanks a bunch, i have the site bookmarked!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthmode
              Got my pipes today. Very satisfied. Only thing i can see that could be better is the one hole in the flanges...

Thanks again Karsoundguy

I have purchased the exact setup

Question is about the wastegate

O ring doesnt sit in to the flange on the valve side(its not flash with the flange) is it same on yours? OR would I need get this pressed in to the flange????

Regards

Very nice pipes

OZCAN
              I always drive my car on the wrong side of the road

and my email address is not working.

Comment

Honestlly i do not know. I just opened that package and put them in somewhat of a storage... Didnt even really look at how things went together...

Comment

Can I please get an update on the wastegate I ordered.I have sent a pm but have had no luck with a response.Thank You-Justin
                  Mx6.com Super Mod

Comment

same here. My paypal name is Mike Chavez if that helps. wow the number of people with no reponses is worrying me. What the heck! was supposed to be shipped out last friday.
                    Last edited by mac1; April 2, 2006, 11:19 AM.
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Oh mine is Justin Sanders.
                      Mx6.com Super Mod

Comment

Same here, bought mine through ebay and not even a response from TW, terrible seller so far.
                        270whp - 251tq

$mycar = driving(FALSE, TRUE);
                        function driving($filter, $turbo) { if(!$filter && $turbo) { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; } }

Comment

All oders have been recieved and are either shipped or going out on monday. If you will read my other threads. I have limited internet access. I am very sorry about not responding to messages. I need everyone to keep in mind that I work a full time job and orders do not go out the day they are placed. I ship all orders on one day of the week. depending on what day I have off. Usually orders ship the following week after they are ordered.
                          Last edited by Karsoundguy; April 2, 2006, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
                            All oders have been recieved and are either shipped or going out on monday. If you will read my other threads. I have limited internet access.
                            Thank you for the quick response.-Justin
                            Mx6.com Super Mod

Comment

For future reference if anyone has a question about an order. Either call the number on the website. If I don't answer leave a message and I will call back or email me. I only check my emails once a day and usually don't check them on the weekend. I promise I will get back to you I just don't have a lot of free time so I am not on PT alot.

Thanks
                              Darrell

Comment

Working...
                              X