Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repost! And please don't start a thread just to post a link!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost! And please don't start a thread just to post a link!!

If you come across a new thread that is a repost, then kindly post a link to the original thread, after you make sure the links/pictures in the original thread are still active.

I don't want to see anymore simple "REPOST!!!!" replies. It's ****in pointless. People do not live on the internet.
    So you already saw something. So what? Enjoy your e-cookie and move on.

So from now on, when you come in and just post "repost!!!", and I come across it, I'll just delete your reply.

Thanks.
    '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    '16 Chrysler 300S

or better yet:

i'll pop you in The Hole™ for an UNDETERMINED amount of time.

it could be hours, it could be days, it could be weeks. it's all up to you.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Another common sense, good etiquette note:

IF you see an excellent/horrible story that you feel must be shared with the board, please, please, please be more considerate and don't just start a new thread and toss the link in there.

It's rude, and more to the point, it's lazy.

If the article is not too long, quote the whole article with the proper source on there. If you don't do that, at least post an opinion, some facts, at LEAST some Cliffs' Notes on it so people don't go blindly chasing your links.

So - if you just make a thread with a link and a line in it, expect it to be closed, which means don't do it. If you take the time to read it and find it important enough to share, go just a little further and explain why. It's a discussion board, not a links collection.

Thank you and have a good day.
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
      X