• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got '94 #132,147
    Those really are depressing numbers...

Comment

MY probe has made in June 1992 in the door side
      but the engine is a 2.0L, MY CAR MUST been one of the first to be built?

Comment

i have seen a least 12 probes in the junkyard, 5 of were V6

Comment

What I would like to know is if there is some formula or way to get a rough idea of how many Probes are left. There has to be something that can be applied to production numbers to see how many have died from accidents, high millage junkings, and other things.

Comment

Yay for my 97, only 16k + made.

Originally posted by demonica59
            Hi Pat,
            I'm finding this site impossible to use, and I see that just you closed my thread.
            How do I 'legally' post a for sale/ need a part on this thing as a new person?
            It's the only reason I signed on to probetalk.
            I haven't got 15 or 25 Qs to post.
            I wrote to staff and haven't received a reply.
            Very frustrating.
            Appreciate your advice.
            demonica59

You need to get your post couts up by making legitimate replies not one or two liners, try conversating with people to get your post count up and bare in mind if you post whore with meaningless responses, they will remove those posts.
            Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; June 26, 2008, 06:17 AM.
            Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

wow,this is old. i like the line about blocking the cougar out..lmao. i should post the prodution number for that car...it makes the pgt look like a superstar.
              93gt 230k dd.
              1993 probe gt
              96 pgt 135k dd
              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

For Australia we had 2010 Probes (i'm pretty sure believe one was imported from USA for a drag car thats included in the count)

They are all GTS probes too no GT or BASE/SE (4 banger) probes here
                The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
                The First Electric Supercharged Probe
                Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

the main reason for the decline of the probe was cause of the 95 mustang, and those numbers prove it.
                  It doesn't rain in hell. It wouldn't be called hell if it did. It'd be called "sauna".

Comment

Mine's a 97, Is there some where on the car that tells you what number it was. I know it say's what year, month and plant it is. Also, I didn't know they made one in 98...you have 98 up there but it must not have been in the U.S.A. you never see very many in the south thats why I had to buy one from another state and have it shipped here.
                    REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by demonica59
                      Hi Pat,
                      I'm finding this site impossible to use, and I see that just you closed my thread.
                      How do I 'legally' post a for sale/ need a part on this thing as a new person?
                      It's the only reason I signed on to probetalk.
                      I haven't got 15 or 25 Qs to post.
                      I wrote to staff and haven't received a reply.
                      Very frustrating.
                      Appreciate your advice.
                      demonica59
                      Here is my advice:

Read all the the posts at the top of the forum first. They contain all information for properly using PT.

We've been around for a LONG time. The rules came about from a lot of experience and are there for the benefit of all. Trust me. They aren't there to detract from your experience in the least. Quite the opposite.

Also, the search button is your friend. We've been around since 2000. Chances are if you are looking for something specific, it's been discussed.

Next, you brought up one of my posts from 2005. That is generally thought of as poor form. No big deal, we'll let this one slide. But, try to be a productive member to get your first 25 posts, or we'll just delete them anyway.

HAVE FUN, and don't be a douche! That's all we ask, in truth!

Welcome to PT.
                      Last edited by Pat_SOPOC; June 27, 2008, 04:44 AM.
                      Pat
                      Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

I remember,back around 95,they passed petions around at the plant (cleveland ford complex) to keep the mustang instead of deleting it in favor of the probe. Many of us loved both cars,over & above the fact that we built the 5.0L HO & 4.6L SOHC motors for our bread & butter. That was the main motivational factor...OUR JOBS. But they took it away from us eventually in favor of plants that were bigger kiss a's than us. Many of them are closed/closing anyway. and that's the way it was...
                        Last edited by unionrdr; June 27, 2008, 09:33 AM.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

i have read this whole thread from the very beginning and only seen one person say anything about it. What about the GTS does anyone have one beside people from Australia? I saw one here in Dayton Ohio and all most wrecked my car trying to look at that one. so im wondering if they only made like 8000 GTs in 97 they had to have made even less GTS's right?
                          4bangerboogie
                          1995 2.0 base mtx mods: obx undergrive pulley......ebay fuel pressure regulator, shaved head, port and polish. megasquirt v3 MSD6a ignition with blaster tfi coil,KKK K26 turbo custom manifold 6lbs, coming mods-GTX Gearset - G Series Transmissions, FS-ZE intake cam, corksport exhaust cam, protege IM

Comment

Originally posted by LowGT
                            I wonder how many of those had black leather? Probably explains why I can't find it anywhere.
                            well i no at least one did, cuz its parked in my garage
                            1997pgt-$3600.00; exhaust-$150.00; cai-$50.00; seeing the look on the honda owners face after the race-PRICELESS!!
                            1997 probe gt, custom 2.25 inch exhuast--ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!, high end clario head unit,infinity kapas front, rockford fosgate rears

Comment

How do you find out what number your car is? Like people are saying there car is 1/12/92 #143455....

Comment

i think it would be interesting as well about the GTS's...i've never seen one, and a friend of mine saw one in colorado last summer...thats it
                                <1997 PGT>\ Medium Alpine/Tan Leather\CF_Z Bushings, AWR F&R mm, AWR 19mm rear sway bar kit, eBay drilled & slotted brakes, shorty intake, <PUNCHED CAT>, Ngk plugs & wires,front strut bar

<2003 MSP> #1369\ Spicy Orange Mica/ AWR Rear Mount\JoeP MBC/20%\EBC Greenstuff

Comment

Working...
                                X