No Response from PRD. What's up????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Response from PRD. What's up????

OK so exactly 2 weeks ago I sent an email to PRD concerning replacing my PRD performance plug wires (for my Probe GT)under warranty as they have a "lifetime warranty". No response. Then I send a PM to Probesport here on Probetalk last week. Also no response. What's going on here?? The Probe has been down for 2 weeks and I have to make arrangments just to get to work. I really need those plug wires replaced and I'm recieving absolutely NO help so far from PRD.
    1994 Aspen Silver Metallic Probe GT

Probes NorthWest Rocks!

Honestly, I go get a set of $50 cheap seats from autozone, just so you have something in the event of a failure. Yes they're warranteed, but keep in mind, Ken doesn't make these in his garage. Once he gets them, he has to send them to the manufacturer to get them looked at and replaced. I'd guess it'd take you 4 months or so (at least) to get your new set.
    1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
    1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
    TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

nevermind, completely wrong place... i didn't check where I was posting. Apologies.
      Last edited by s8n; November 27, 2008, 10:47 PM. Reason: wrong forum
      '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
      '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
      '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium543 View Post
        Honestly, I go get a set of $50 cheap seats from autozone, just so you have something in the event of a failure. Yes they're warranteed, but keep in mind, Ken doesn't make these in his garage. Once he gets them, he has to send them to the manufacturer to get them looked at and replaced. I'd guess it'd take you 4 months or so (at least) to get your new set.
        But, that's not the point. I'm being completely ignored by someone whom I've given business to. It would be nice to recieve a message from them at least telling me what's going on instead of leaving me standing here holding my dick.
        1994 Aspen Silver Metallic Probe GT

Probes NorthWest Rocks!

Comment

Working...
        X