Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call

Ok guys...info I need to know. With Stephen (supergoat) going to become a lumberjack in OR :smile:and Nikki (Angel) turning heel and becoming a Quaker for schooling :smile: , and Pat (littleredprobe) playing bumper cars with some old lady :smile:..it appears that SCProbes is dwindling more and more every month. Even me..with my job, blowing my engine, and total slacker attitude, has cut down on the PT time. However with the summer season slowing up, I am once again ready to get this club up and started and established as a real club. Now, here's what I need: I need to know who's in and who's not, do you have friends that have probes and may show interest?, where do you want this club to go?, what kind of events would you be willing to do?, how far are you willing to drive for events?, when in Sept...excluding Labor Day weekend..would be a good time to try and plan a meet? As it stands now October there is a huge ZX2 meet planned in Daytona Beach, FL. Now I realize this is during school and that it is FL and that it is a ZX2 meet. However from either this meet or one we get started in Sept will determine who wants to do this whole club thing..and who is all talk. Now as you all know Myrtle is in Nov. There is NO reason why everyone of us here in SC can't make it at least 1 day. If you work weekends...get it off...you have 3 months advance....if you can't get off Fri..come down Sat, or Sun, or Fri, or whatever. Hopefully this club will finally take off like I wish it to and be able to establish itself as a true club in the eyes of the rest of the Probe community. Any questions, comments, or criticisms please feel free to email me at SCProbes13@aol.com or IM at ARConcepts13. Hope to see ya'll soon
    Robbie

SCProbes Co Founder

I do still exist...I think. Dee Dee Dee!!!

You know im in :smile: My smurfa LOL

Comment

I'm new to SC and the probe,but I'm in.

Justin Reif
      95' wild orchid gt

Comment

who's in and who's not
        I'm definitely in. SCProbes represent!

do you have friends that have probes and may show interest?
        One in my town, I will talk to him about it

where do you want this club to go?
        ??

what kind of events would you be willing to do?
        any and all

how far are you willing to drive for events?
        As far as my probe takes me.

when in Sept...excluding Labor Day weekend..would be a good time to try and plan a meet?
        Any weekends are cool for me...

Comment

Technically I am still living in SC until Jan though so I am still around. :grin:
          NPA!
          I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
          <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

i wanna do stuff with you guys but im not sure how much i can do anymore. im living like paycheck to paycheck an stuff so i dont have much money right now to go real far away like..florida..an stuff. an when i save up money i gotta get a different clutch. as long as its ok if i have an eclipse instead of my probe. but hopefully by fall or myrtle ill be able to do more things.

Comment

Im in. Let me know whats up.
              Check out my post on my idea and listing of carshows.

Degeneration X

Comment

I am definitly in. I wanted to get in last year, but I left my car back in VA for my freshman year. Now I have it down here, and I am ready to put it to good use. I am going to join the CSCC (Clemson Sports Car Club) and see if there are any other Probes that are interested. I have already seen two other "modded" Probes around campus, so I will try to talk to these people and see if they are interested. I know that a couple of years ago, the fastest and most worshipped car of the CSCC was a Probe driven by a girl, but I think she graduated, so I don't know if she is still around. Anyway, email me with any SCProbes info.
                NO LONGER A PROBE OWNER

Comment

oh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO "in" :grin:

Comment

i'm in but still going through some problems with family. i'll be up and going in a few weeks. see you guys then.

lenny
                    SOUTH CAROLINA HIGHWAY PATROL
                    District 6
                    CHARLESTON,S.C.
                    I dont ticket probes, they deserve to go 200mph!!
                    patrol095@yahoo.com
                    WWW.SCPROBES.8M.COM

Comment

I'm in, and I should certainly make Myrtle.

Comment

I am newbie SC Probing (1 yr), but I think I can do it. I Probing Charleston, not many Probes here from what I seen. If there are Charleston Probes out there like to here from ya. If any Chas. Probes are reading we must get together for alittle Probe show and tell.

96PGT

Comment

On Tuesday August 28, 2001 9:28 PM, Andrew wrote:
                          I'm in, and I should certainly make Myrtle.
                          You live around me.
                          NPA!
                          I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
                          <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

I am definately in along with a few others in the Hampton area. I will email you with some names as they do not have internet. My car is running great and I am so ready for some meets. I made 2 meets while up north -- one NEPONJ and one NPA ---
                            I have off most of the time -- a weekend here and there I have to work but if I have dates for meets ahead of time I can schedule someone else to go in for me.
                            I might be short of cash since I am no longer working full time but I can go just about anywhere.
                            Dorothy
                            Dorothy
                            93 PGT ATX -- Audrey
                            94 PGT MTX black -- 100% stock -- Edward -- he's looking for a new home
                            A-Team
                            www.GodsRods.com

Comment

well... i am in simpsonville with you littleredprobe.. so i can take you with me! anyway.. i am still in school...so weekends would be good...but only when WAL MART doesnt schedule me to work a midshift. we need to set up a OCTOBER meet in Greenville!
                              That would be fresh as hell...i can probally make anywhere in SC as long as i got gas money to cart my ass everywhere in my 1st gen MX6. so i guess my answer is....

IM IN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X