No announcement yet.

PRD Floor Mat Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken!!! Awesome... My ex's 96 SE had them, and I've never seen them since... Weird...

Anyway, I'll be down for 2 of them.. In fact, I'll be making a hefty order soon..
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

I remember seeing a How-To for making one of those brackets like 5 years ago. I'm surprised it didn't catch on.
      Barry
      01 Saturn SL2 5-speed
      Easy Way Electronics

Comment

When i first bought the car [95 gt] It did not come with one. The owner said he never changed anything and said he never remembered seeing it. I bought a replacement set of floor mats online and it came with one. And i was like nice, now i can finally used the supplied hole in the carpet. Its definitely beneficial. And if my new mats didnt come with it then I would be purchasing this right now!
        '95 PGT
        ATX|WAI|IAT|Hayden 404|Test Pipe|Eibach|Tokico|Brembo|Axxis
        Selling Ported L5, Ultimate Digitalis 1200rms Amp, Wiring Harness, All like new. Also Stock GT Springs/Struts. Email/pm if interested.

Comment

Very weird....my 97 still has stock floormats...no hooks in it and only the drivers side mat has a hole.

The website doesn't say - are they sold in pairs? I just need one but will buy a pair if needed as they obviously aren't expensive Thanks in advance.
          Last edited by eFertLIS; April 13, 2005, 02:14 PM.

Comment

They are sold per each, since usually the drivers floormat is prepped for one.
            Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
            PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
            1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
            1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

my car had one, i took it up... didn't know what it was for, till now! lol...
              95 Probe Gt Ze - "Blackmobile"
              93 MR2 Turbo - Black, jdm 3sgte

Comment

Thanks Ken....just got mine today...can't wait to straighten out my floormat!

Comment

np, enjoi
                  1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

those look really great.no more mats in the pedals.its a great thing

Comment

today i cleaned my car out for the first time (just got it a few days ago). Sure enough, my 94 pgt's got one on the drivers side. Now only if I could find some good oem floormats...

great product for those who dont have one
                      wOOOt Woot!!!
                      :number three:... is gone :/

Comment

Is this product still offered? Maybe I'm a moron but I can't find it on the website anymore.
                        '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
                        '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
                        '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

It was just pulled off the site last night, we will have them again soon however. We are moving some equipment between shops and our bending press is down at the moment.

Comment

Any word on the keepers yet? Been checking every few days to see if they're back on the site. Lately I've kind of had the bug up my ass to work on the car.
                            '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Same deal, its the last thing up & going so we havent made any yet.

Comment

Any word on them yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X