MSD 2007, Coming Soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD 2007, Coming Soon...

It's nearly srping, which means it's time to start some feelers for MSD 2007!
    We over at PNW are working on a schedule, but I'd like to get some input from the rest of you.
    I don't think it'll be possible to do both Autocross and drag racing the same weekend, but we'll see what the schedule looks like.
    Thanks for your input!
    And Dan[Sac], do you still plan to drag along a Xerox machine
    KevinD
    Autocross, as we've done before
    33.33%
    Drag racing, for a change
    22.22%
    Maybe we could arrive Thursday and camp out a night
    11.11%
    MSD in June?
    22.22%
    MSD in July?
    11.11%
    Last edited by KevinD; March 5, 2007, 11:36 AM.
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

count me in for my sixth year of MSD. autocrossing would be great, so would drag racing. put be down for anything...just as long as i go.
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

I will make it this year! If drag racing, then I'll bring a trailer. Frankly, I'd rather be drag racing for a few reasons:

*just about 100% of the attendees will participate - it's a much more accessible competition, we won't have people afraid of ripping up their tires or cars as much, it's immediate feedback/talking about it, and allows us to stay closer together as a group. Plus it won't take as much time to set up and clean up. Don't get me wrong, I'd autoX in a jiffy, but we see 2-3 cars out of 15-20 on the track, and the group is usually split up.

So I vote teh Drag. I will be wearing giant goggle shades and if I win a trophy I'll be hitting on the DQ girls while having the trophy sitting on top of my car.

And don't even think about cockblocking when we get to the hotel!

NO Xerox for me, I sold the 96 OBD1 FTW!
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

just remember dan, we stay at the motel 6 - medford NORTH, not the south.

i've had about enough of that hotel nazi.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Lol, yeah.....oh, and what Merlin said: "You wouldn't be so fat if you didn't eat so much!" - best ever nazi putdown

"Sir, this is officer Jack Armstrong...there's no easy way to say this, but we know what you've been up to...."
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

sorry for the noob question, but where is msd held at? cause it sounds like its been some good times!

Comment

Medford, Oregon.
              Look over some of the previous years' activities...
              KevinD
              1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                "Sir, this is officer Jack Armstrong...there's no easy way to say this, but we know what you've been up to...."
                HEY!

that happened in the room todd and i had reserved at north because south had no more vacancies.

then you boneheads got kicked out and the majority of you spent the night in our room.

seeing jordan sleep underneath the a/c unit was pretty funny. too bad we don't have pics from that night online.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                  HEY!

that happened in the room todd and i had reserved at north because south had no more vacancies.

then you boneheads got kicked out and the majority of you spent the night in our room.

seeing jordan sleep underneath the a/c unit was pretty SMELLY. too bad we don't have pics from that night online.
                  Fixed that for you damon.
                  Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                  1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                  "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

i forgot he kept saying he was busting ass in that thing all night.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

last year we stayed in the hooker room. I can't wait for this year. This will be my 5th year.

Matt
                      R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                      06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                      "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                      Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                      ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT
                        last year we stayed in the hooker room. I can't wait for this year. This will be my 5th year.

Matt
                        yep...and no mistery stains were found
                        probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                        1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

thats because she spit it out when she left.

Matt
                          R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                          06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                          "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                          Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                          ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

so when do we start discussing a Date?
                            1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

We (PNW) are waiting to get the Kart Track schedule for this year.
                              If I don't hear back soon (e-mail), I'll call them.
                              I already have the drag strip schedule.
                              KevinD

Comment

Working...
                              X